Most annoyingly infuriating song

Shia0bundan

Which song makes you want to kick a puppy?  

59 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Dancing Queen. Hotel California is ok - doesnt drive me nuts. Stairway....awesome. I can't get enough of it, so it doesn't drive me nuts. Girls GIrls Girls.....acetastic song. One of my favorite rockout songs. Dude Looks Like A Lady I don't hear much, don't know what radio you listen to. All stations in my area seriously lack in the aero-content. And Jump. I most frequently hear that one when I go to baseball games. It's my Cubbies' entrance music. So every time I hear it, it's awesome. Reminiscent of that ballpark excitement. I can't stand any ABBA though, so them easy

What the fuck is with everyone adding "I hate that song" to their posts. Did you fucking idiots not read the topic? This isn't about what's your least favorite song, it's about which song you think is overplayed.

What the fuck is with everyone adding "I hate that song" to their posts. Did you fucking idiots not read the topic? This isn't about what's your least favorite song, it's about which song you think is overplayed.

Look at yourself dip shit. You didnt even reply to the topic, you just relieved some aggresion by taking it out on us. Theres not much difference between hating a song, and wanting to kick a puppy everytime you hear it on the radio. That is the reason why i hate... But maybe i have to add extra information cause dickheads like you cant process that.

Stairway and Cali are good, though long. i can see how theyd get irritating, specially stairway, but just skip to the solo.

Girls Girls Girls i s the most irritating off that list.

The worst would have to be Greenday, i got their album last year, those songs sounded fucking awesome. now they sound like shit, cause the fucks at the radio stations keep them on rotation. so itd be BOBD

lol, that Aerosmith song is like the only one they ever play along with walk this way, but i dont find it that bad

Edited by gunners_4_eva