The Best LIVE Band

Chrisi Rokks

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Not wether Axl Rose gives his little speeches or anything or the fact he runs around in underpants or wether Estranged is your favourite song and they play it...Who is the best live band, performance wise, better song improvising, Energy etc

For me its easily Led Zeppelin, Dazed and Confused with the violin bow? You can't beat that. Page and Plants energy is just amazing on stage also. Since ive been loving you never gets played the same live. Just musical genius at its best

Probably Guns N' Roses. Axl seems to gives off alot of energy which the audience goes crazy for and in some concerts, has a really great voice. Oh, yeah, he also "runs around in his underpants". :rolleyes:

What would you prefer, Axl bitching because one of his fingernails is broken (and subsequently leaving), or an amazing band featuring 4 equally talented virtuousos?

Zep.

Edited by Lumiere

What would you prefer, Axl bitching because one of his fingernails is broken (and subsequently leaving), or an amazing band featuring 4 equally talented virtuousos?

Zep.

:lol::ph34r:

Well I'll have you know Axl broke his FINGER at the ritz performance.. and kept going. Now thats a true man. :P

He also fell down and played 3 songs on the ground

He also hurt his ankle and continued to play.

Null vote and btw...DONT add GnR in a poll versus some other band on a GnR Message Board. The answer will be so biased you will die.

:krider:

Corrected.

My vote goes for GNR because I havent seen Zep live. GnR live is pretty good, not as good as studio, the vocals and guitars often sound crappy but there are other little things that make it sound amazing.

Edited by Yamisonic

I voted for GNR, i have about 150 audio GNR concerts and about 15 on DVD so the choice is easier.

Led Zeppelin are amazing live, but they have no feeling. Its in the music, but Plant is not running around the stage like Axl or does Page have the same stage presence as Slash. Bonham is the only one that edges out GNR in the energy category.