Darkness Bassist Quits

Maddergascar

just another 3 to go then. it was always going to happen though coz its justin hawkins rather than the darkness. he's a new one at maddame tussauds but on his own, he just does everything on his own. its not a band - its giving the kids a pop rock star that can be marketed as a novelty

Jesus Christ, Hawkings solo? :confused:

The Darkness might have been good if they could find a singer. Hawkins in the Darkness is bad enough (vocally i mean, he's a good guitarist) but him solo? Fuck that shit.

Guest katie

I'm not a huge fan, but love growing on me and get your hands off of my woman....

sad they breaking up i suppose..they were fun.

Guest katie
sad they breaking up i suppose..they were fun. 

are they breaking up or is the bassist just leaving?

i think when justin leaves to do his solo album they were breaking up

the darkness are up there with queen as being one of the biggest joke bands of all time, their singer can't even sing, he's a show up for england, plus their songs are all a load of old shite...

...i'd love to punch justin hawkins flush in the face.

the darkness are up there with queen as being one of the biggest joke bands of all time, their singer can't even sing, he's a show up for england, plus their songs are all a load of old shite...

:monkey: Queen a joke band?

:rolleyes:

ummm, Queen a joke band?? i think not... however i do agree with you about therest of what you said about the Darkness. Though again.. live, there were very good aparently.. just dont dis Queen..

Brought in Justin's guitar tech as new bassist, not breaking up.

And I can't believe some fucker said Queen were a joke band, one of the greatest bands that ever strolled this earth (5th best - Zepp, GN'R, Stones, Who, Queen) to have a fresh dynamic when they appeared, pretty much solely creating the glam rock/hair metal genre.

Think of another 'joke band' that created a genre.

And don't say the fucking Kinks, because that'd deserve decking.

when they appeared, pretty much solely creating the glam rock/hair metal genre.

Think of another 'joke band' that created a genre.

Glam/Glitter Rock has been there way before Queen. But they're definetley not a joke band though the name could give that impression.

Edited by JeanGenie