Which Band should call it quits?

Battlehawk

coldplay...so boring  :sleeper:

lol a dam sight more interesting than VR.

*Ugly sweaty man with a receading hairline sits at a piano and moans* Yeah really interesting.

lol *3 half naked, ageing rockers play to a crowd of fans who are clearly waiting for a bigger thing to come along. Sounds like a party!!

AT LEAST THEY FUCKING MOVE SOMETIMES DURING BALLADS!

ha so have u ever seen Chris Martin on the piano then?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Ugly sweaty man with a receading hairline sits at a piano and moans* Yeah really interesting.

lol *3 half naked, ageing rockers play to a crowd of fans who are clearly waiting for a bigger thing to come along. Sounds like a party!!

AT LEAST THEY FUCKING MOVE SOMETIMES DURING BALLADS!

ha so have u ever seen Chris Martin on the piano then?

No the shit guitarist and bassist who plays like a two year old with a broken hand! Chris martin merely looks like hes having a coranary arest

Guest cherry_bomb

hmmm i think you're refering to the minority of the people in the crowd wanting to see VR as its the closest thing they'll get to GNR, otherwise VR shows are fucking brilliant and suggest no reason for quitting.

wat so becasue they dont play 10 minute long, mind numbing solos, does that make them crap? I think not baby puppy.

No, they just play mind numbing mid tempo numbers for the whole set that a person who has been playing guitar for a year could definately nail with ease. Chris jumps around to try to make the song seem interesting with his guitar bit looks like an utter arse.

People only worship Coldplay because music journalists do

I agree with the guy who said Durst should quit. Their formula for success was creating fun party songs, using techniques borrowed from RATM and given a pop sheen. Now Durst is trying to get serious and it's just painful to watch. His lyrics sound like they were written by a pretencious 12 year old.

The Rolling Stones.

Unless they have plans to release a new album, they should give it up, they had a good run.

why the fuck would you want them to break up!?!?!?!? :fuckyou:

And all those gay ass emo hooray for tolerance!s should just die.

good charrlet, blink 182, green day, my chemical romance

there're all fags destroying music.and they need to STOP!

Oh yes, silly me.

I forgot the classic albums they've released since Bridges to Babylon...

The Stones are as close to musical royalty as we have these days.

Having seen them live on a number of occasions I can say with a lot of conviction that anyone who thinks they should "call it quits" is a moron.

They may not have released a good album in years but they are a better live act and have a better set list then almost any band in the world that is still touring today.

Just because I said they should call it quits doesn't mean I think they are terrible.

I'm saying they've been around a helluva long time, had many,many great albums and toured behind greatest hits for ages.

There isn't much left for them to do, they've had a great run, they should just end it now incase they spoil it.

all the pop punk bands, anything where the songs are a crappy excuse during a tv show. that fucking motorbike riding bastard frog with the knob and coldplay.

oh and i wish some others would just go away coz i dont like em - a la oasis and most indie bands - kaiser chiefs, embrace, bush and all that bland strummy shit