Definitive Green Day Poll

Yamisonic

Do you like Green Day?  

40 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Cant stand em, i much prefer a real band like Silverchair thats been around for much longer, draws upon more influences and will outlast that shitty fake punk band green day by a zillion trillion miles. Green day even used to sing about girls and to me that is just gay. Why dont they just go away? millions and millions of people buy their albums, but thats not the point, we here at the forum think they are a bunch of pussies and if i ever see Billie Joe Armstrong im gonna kick his ass.

Shall we all start a petition and we might be able to make them go away and leave us all alone?

Cant stand em, i much prefer a real band like Silverchair thats been around for much longer, draws upon more influences and will outlast that shitty fake punk band green day by a zillion trillion miles. Green day even used to sing about girls and to me that is just gay. Why dont they just go away? millions and millions of people buy their albums, but thats not the point, we here at the forum think they are a bunch of pussies and if i ever see Billie Joe Armstrong im gonna kick his ass.

Shall we all start a petition and we might be able to make them go away and leave us all alone?

That was not funny, dude. Who asked you to include Silverchair in the whole thing? I said, just say "yes" or "no". Awesome way of screwing threads, now everybody's going to quote you and it's gonna be a mess.

Nice use of sarcasm. Even though your whole statement is obviously dripping with it, I'd like to point out a few things anyway.

Green Day singing about girls isn't why people dislike their music or hate them. Nobody cares that they "used to sing about girls". That doesn't factor into how much a majority of people hate Green Day. They hate Green Day because they're Green Day, period.

The point about millions and millions of people buying their albums doesn't matter that much either when we're talking about whether we like or dislike Green Day. So what if they sell a lot of albums, that doesn't make me like them anymore then I do now. All that means is that they're popular with a lot of people (mostly youth). Once again, how does this factor into how much a person likes or dislikes Green Day? I'm sure...no, I know Green Day has a lot of fans; I still hate them though and it doesn't change that fact.

Nobody ever suggested making a petition because nobody cares that much (as well as people being smart enough to know it's a waste of time and won't work).

It sounds to me like you're an agitated, frustrated Green Day fan that can't get over the fact that people exist that don't like Green Day (especially for reasons you don't agree with or you think are wrong). Grow up, and respect other people's opinions. I think Green Day blows, but I respect the fact that you're a fan and that you obviously don't think they blow.

Nice use of sarcasm. Even though your whole statement is obviously dripping with it, I'd like to point out a few things anyway.

Green Day singing about girls isn't why people dislike their music or hate them. Nobody cares that they "used to sing about girls". That doesn't factor into how much a majority of people hate Green Day. They hate Green Day because they're Green Day, period.

The point about millions and millions of people buying their albums doesn't matter that much either when we're talking about whether we like or dislike Green Day. So what if they sell a lot of albums, that doesn't make me like them anymore then I do now. All that means is that they're popular with a lot of people (mostly youth). Once again, how does this factor into how much a person likes or dislikes Green Day? I'm sure...no, I know Green Day has a lot of fans; I still hate them though and it doesn't change that fact.

Nobody ever suggested making a petition because nobody cares that much (as well as people being smart enough to know it's a waste of time and won't work).

It sounds to me like you're an agitated, frustrated Green Day fan that can't get over the fact that people exist that don't like Green Day (especially for reasons you don't agree with or you think are wrong). Grow up, and respect other people's opinions. I think Green Day blows, but I respect the fact that you're a fan and that you obviously don't think they blow.

Dude didnt read the first post? We dont need that. No offense. Just state if you like or you dont like Green Day.

That was not funny, dude. Who asked you to include Silverchair in the whole thing? I said, just say "yes" or "no". Awesome way of screwing threads, now everybody's going to quote you and it's gonna be a mess.

Yeh, sorry. But you'll notice i wasnt the first to include 'the chair' :P in this poll.

Sorry for ruining your thread but i have to say, judging by recent opinion, you're kinda throwing the lamb to the slaughter, i mean, is there any point?

Shuda done a beatles vs stones one or something or if thtas been done before then, beatles vs oasis, something that wont have the unanimous predictable result we all know is inevitable.

Nah, mate im just interested to see people's responses to my silly threads.

I cant argue logically because i have about 10 to 15 people who will in turn bash me, so i just have fun with it. To suggest that i would be fraustrated because a few kids in a guns n roses forum dont like green day is nothing short of hillarious, i couldnt give a flying fuck! :lol: