Worst Frontman

Genesis

alex kapranos- franz ferdinand

i hate his voice!

He has a great voice! It's unique and well, err great! I dont see how that one apsect affects him being a poor frontman, theres more to it than that.

I dont know much about frontmen, but a man who has poor lack of respect towards his fans and doesnt get around and move and communicate with his audience if the definition of a poor frontman

Roger Waters, GREAT musician, but a boring frontman...

In all honesty, Pink Floyd's and Rogers music don't really fit a freddie or an axl type either. It shouldn't be a croud sing-along or an explosive feast. You know what I mean? jmo..

Yeah I agree, he didn't have to be a good frontman, the music was magical anyway

Axl was on and off live, I 've seen plenty of shows where his vocals were great.

Best evidence that Axl was better than Collins, Collins has sung at least three more songs for Disney than has Axl.

Granted. But Collins sells out stadiums and is still in the public eye, which to his fans is a good thing, right?

Axl was on and off live, I 've seen plenty of shows where his vocals were great.

Best evidence that Axl was better than Collins, Collins has sung at least three more songs for Disney than has Axl.

Granted. But Collins sells out stadiums and is still in the public eye, which to his fans is a good thing, right?

No offence but Phill really sucks.

Tom motherfucking DeLonge. :anger::anger::anger::anger::anger:

Bono - I have my reasons.

Paul Rodgers - Fuck, God No! How can you have him, doing Queen? It takes the fucking piss!

Yngwie. What a cock, the most egotistical fat fuck i've ever met. Last gig, heard FOOOOK all.

Tom motherfucking DeLonge. :anger::anger::anger::anger::anger:

Paul Rodgers - Fuck, God No! How can you have him, doing Queen? It takes the fucking piss!

Yngwie. What a cock, the most egotistical fat fuck i've ever met. Last gig, heard FOOOOK all.

When was Yngwie a frontman?!

I know he sings a few songs live but I'd hardly regard him as the frontman of the band.

alex kapranos- franz ferdinand

i hate his voice!

He has a great voice! It's unique and well, err great! I dont see how that one apsect affects him being a poor frontman, theres more to it than that.

I dont know much about frontmen, but a man who has poor lack of respect towards his fans and doesnt get around and move and communicate with his audience if the definition of a poor frontman

live

franz ferdinand rocks, its one of my favourite bands

OK, shoot me, but I agree with Charlie. The Beatles weren't really great -- Sure, they could sing "ooh" and George looked cool moving his head down (like bending over as he played) but they didnt move at all. Wildest thing they ever did was giving Ringo a mic during the performance.

Other than that, Mike Shinoda, seriously, I saw him on a show once and he pretended to be cool but he was talking rocks.

We've had best, now let's choose who we hate having as a frontman of a band. Before we all start shooting off Bennington or that man from G. Charloote, try to keep it individual please.

Chester is great :huh:

and so is Joel :drevil: :ph34r:

Edited by Solid snake 89

Tom motherfucking DeLonge.  :anger:  :anger:  :anger:  :anger:  :anger:

When was Yngwie a frontman?!

I know he sings a few songs live but I'd hardly regard him as the frontman of the band.

I'm using frontman in the term as the front of the band, the person everyone knows out of that band, such as every fucker knows Gene Simmons out of kiss, so to many people he is seen as their front man.

The question wasn't vocalist, it was frontman.

Plus, Rising Force is introduced as 'Yngwie J. Malmsteen's Rising Force!'

You people are just naming 'famous' people. You really need to check out some of your local bands-cause there you will probably have a good chance of finding a pretty lousy and dreadful frontman.

Actualy I found a lot of dutch frontmen (and women) that are quite good:

Bart van Liemt (The Sheer) - AMAZING This guy can make a croud of 100 people feel like the're standing in a fully packed Wembley, just by the way he performs. So much energy, power, and enjoyment in what he does. Very expressive!

Marco Roelofs - (Heideroosjes) - just one huge explosion of energy

Bart van der Weide (Racoon) - His voice is beautifull and he's just this calm but amazing presence on stage that makes you want to sing along

Def P (Osdorp Posse) - THE dutch hardcore hiphop hero. Just so powerfull He's the frontman of hollands best and oldest hiphop crew

Paskal Jakobsen (Bløf) - Amazing emotional voice, he's great at getting feeling across to the croud

Pe Daalemmer & Rooie Rinus - Two guys that started out as street musicians. Pure entertainment! ;)

But also some terrible ones:

Tim Akkerman (Di-Rect) - a boring asshole that only attracts underag teenage girls. He sucks

Jacqueline Govaert (Krezip) - she talks to the croud like it's a kindergaten class... She's a good singer though...

Not that any of you is likely to know any of these.. :unsure:

I know all of them :P . I also agree on most of them. Especially Bart van Liemt from the Sheer. They are one of the best Dutch bands from the last few years.

I also like Barry Hay from Golden Earring, probably the best Dutch band ever.

I don't agree on Def P, but that's just because I hate their music so much.

Other Dutch frontman I hate: Xander from Volumia and brainpower.

Edited by vr1981