helloween

Guest Riie

I am a HUGE fan. Mostly of the Michael Kiske era but I love the Better than Raw album as well. I also love Gamma Ray (Kai Hansen's band after he left Helloween). There are so many bands that copy Helloween's style but one that is worthy is a new band called Dragonforce. They are like old Helloween except twice as fast. Amazing solos. Blind Guardian is an amazing band as well.

Guest Riie
I am a HUGE fan. Mostly of the Michael Kiske era but I love the Better than Raw album as well. I also love Gamma Ray (Kai Hansen's band after he left Helloween). There are so many bands that copy Helloween's style but one that is worthy is a new band called Dragonforce. They are like old Helloween except twice as fast. Amazing solos. Blind Guardian is an amazing band as well.

yeah kiske is a god! but deris is also really good.. and gamma ray is also very good.. only heard like one album from dragon force and they are pretty good havent listend to them that much so i shouldnt be talking about them :P

Edited by Riie