GnR Eras

Carne_asaDA

i dont think anyone has any problem with someone liking the new band and this IS an era but still you can see why anyone would wonder how you could pick this era as your favourite, considering there has been no album, compared to the AFD era which had... ahem.. Appetite for Destruction. (plus the sex drugs rock n roll and all that..)

Personally thats my favourite, never really liked the circus stuff of illusions tours that much though its still better than any other band

Appetite tour or just prior to appetite like the first uk shows.

But anything but the new tour really, cant say im a big fan, ELECTRIC VERSION OF PATIENCE - bucket needs brain. :P

Ill still go see the GnR tour though. 2005 Chinese democracy tour

The first Vegas show was great, but that was partly due to the magnamity of Axl being on a stage for the first time in so many years. I wouldn't pick the current era, because the most bummed I've ever been was when I missed seing GnR on the UYI tour twice in IL. Once when they cancelled after STL (touring with Skid Row at the World Music Theater) and once when the IL authorities allowed MO to cross the boarder to arrest Axl, and the show was cancelled again (this time at the Rosemont Horizon). So, I'd go and actually get to see the UYI tour.