which artist do you really hate???

The Killing Hand

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joss Stone, i cant stand her fucking voice

Join the club!

i dont understand why people are always praising her voice, it makes me cringe when i hear it. Someone shut that voice up please it gives me a headache literally!

I also can't stand James fucking Brown! aaargh i cant stand soul music and all his silly nattering

daniel beddingfield

natasha beddingfield

any pop star suks the biggest ass :angry: pops killin music

so is dance :anger:

NAAAAAAAAAAAHHH

:fuckyou:

I actually have to confer I sorta like Daniel Bedingfield :ph34r: I dunno, his voice is just very good IMO. Although he is pop crap his voice is still to be desired. I cant stand his sis thoug, she can rot in hell :P

and whaaaaaat!? Scott Weiland rocks! Or are you referring to pre- VR?

I also can't stand:

Britney Spears

Ashlee Simpson

Jennifer Lopez

Lindsay Lohan

Spice Girls

And unfortunately, I have to hear them all the time as my children LOVE them, except the Spice Girls. Luckily, their fifteen minutes of fame were over before my children were old enough to hear their crap.

David Lee Roth- Annoying. Horrible Singer.

Gwen Stefani- No Doubt gives her credibility as being "deeper" than bubblegum pop. The media is eating up that image and giving her more respect than her musical equals like Britney Spears, but she's not better than them at all. And she also fucked up No Doubt before she moved on to her solo project. If she was gonna go solo, why the the hell was it necessary to produce No Doubt's HORRIBLE last album?

Amy Lee- Needs to shut her mouth and stop criticizing other artists when her band is the crappiest nu-metal I've ever heard.

Avril Lavigne- Enough said.

daniel beddingfield

natasha beddingfield

any pop star  suks the biggest ass :angry: pops killin music

NAAAAAAAAAAAHHH

I actually have to confer I sorta like Daniel Bedingfield :ph34r: I dunno, his voice is just very good IMO. Although he is pop crap his voice is still to be desired. I cant stand his sis thoug, she can rot in hell :P

ARC and GOAB are axl-lovers, let them be..

daniel beddingfield

natasha beddingfield

any pop star  suks the biggest ass :angry: pops killin music

NAAAAAAAAAAAHHH

ARC and GOAB are axl-lovers, let them be..

Well I love Axl too but ya can hardly blame Scott cuz Axl has beef with Slash and practically all of GNR. Scott is still cool and doesn't intent to replace Axl. (or is it cuz of the incident at halloween where he dressed up as him?) It was a frickin' joke! GEEEET OVER IT! :P