which artist do you really hate???

The Killing Hand

daniel beddingfield

natasha beddingfield

any pop star  suks the biggest ass :angry: pops killin music

so is dance :anger:

NAAAAAAAAAAAHHH

:fuckyou:

I actually have to confer I sorta like Daniel Bedingfield :ph34r: I dunno, his voice is just very good IMO. Although he is pop crap his voice is still to be desired. I cant stand his sis thoug, she can rot in hell :P

and whaaaaaat!? Scott Weiland rocks! Or are you referring to pre- VR?

ARC and GOAB are axl-lovers, let them be..

Well I love Axl too but ya can hardly blame Scott cuz Axl has beef with Slash and practically all of GNR. Scott is still cool and doesn't intent to replace Axl. (or is it cuz of the incident at halloween where he dressed up as him?) It was a frickin' joke! GEEEET OVER IT! :P

i remember that it wasnt funny just cuz scott's jealous of axl

i like scott kinda

but i dont idolize him like i do axl

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Green Day Green Day Green Day Green Day........

and ever other hooray for tolerance! emo band

eminem

fred durst

pretty much every white guy that thinks hes black

rappers that sing about being in the ghetto and shit but are rich and live in gated communities :fuckyou: that one really pisses me off

daniel beddingfield

natasha beddingfield

any pop star  suks the biggest ass :angry: pops killin music

so is dance :anger:

NAAAAAAAAAAAHHH

:fuckyou:

I actually have to confer I sorta like Daniel Bedingfield :ph34r: I dunno, his voice is just very good IMO. Although he is pop crap his voice is still to be desired. I cant stand his sis thoug, she can rot in hell :P

and whaaaaaat!? Scott Weiland rocks! Or are you referring to pre- VR?

ARC and GOAB are axl-lovers, let them be..

Well I love Axl too but ya can hardly blame Scott cuz Axl has beef with Slash and practically all of GNR. Scott is still cool and doesn't intent to replace Axl. (or is it cuz of the incident at halloween where he dressed up as him?) It was a frickin' joke! GEEEET OVER IT! :P

i mean.. like if someone says "axl looks dumb with his dreds" they will explode, and start crying..

gwen stefani, oh god i really hate that bitch, and her voice is even worst than her clothes

Hey what the f' man!

First of all her voice is fucking gorgeous, I find it extremely soothing.

Second of all she is the most beautiful thing to grace the earth so you should consider yourself lucky that you ever layed eyes on her.

And she has more talent in her little pinky than half the female artists out there have.

Her clothes are really unique, she has so much style, and she has started quite a few trends in her time.

And her clothing line is cool, expensive, but cool. So are her bags.

Edited by Appetite 4 Axl

Gwen Stefani- No Doubt gives her credibility as being "deeper" than bubblegum pop. The media is eating up that image and giving her more respect than her musical equals like Britney Spears, but she's not better than them at all. And she also fucked up No Doubt before she moved on to her solo project. If she was gonna go solo, why the the hell was it necessary to produce No Doubt's HORRIBLE last album?

You don't think Gwen is at all better than Britney?

Come on.. Gwen writes her own stuff.

I think she is incredibly talented when it comes to lyrics, music, and style.

And she doesn't need anything to make her seem "deep". If you listen to No Doubt songs a lot of those lyrics are pretty damn deep, she's very honest in her songs.

Also fucked up No Doubt? How so.. Rock Steady was an awesome album. No Doubt have been doing the ska/rock/pop w.e you wanna call it thing for a while. What I love about them is how much they can branch out, they sound good in almost any style of music. Rock Steady was supposed to be a dance type record. Gwen said she wanted them to do songs you can dance to in a club, it was supposed to be a very happy carefree feel good record. The band had come to a point in their lives where if it was all taken away they would be satisfied because they already have accomplished so much. That record was a celebration.

And you say it like Gwen left No Doubt, which she did not. They are already flirting with the idea of another record in a year or two. Its been clearly stated that the band did not break up. No Doubt went on a break, and during that break Gwen wanted to keep working and put out some solo stuff. It wasn't supposed to be anything like No Doubt, infact it wasn't even supposed to be anything like her. The purpose was for her to work with other people, a collaberation record. She said she'd been so used to working with the boys and she wanted to work with some fresh people. She wanted to put out a techno 80s influenced record, and personally I think its awesome, its a fun album.

I of course don't expect anyone on this board to appreciate No Doubt, much less Gwen's album. Its obviously not metal or rock.. and a lot of people here are a bit close minded when it comes to other genres.

Edited by Appetite 4 Axl

joss stone- the has a good voice, but she's a total embaressment to soul and rnb

fred durst- talentlessband, claimed that he had a fling with britney spears AND halle berry, but we all know that he didn't

the lead singer from modest mouse-shit voice

phil collins- pansy, just pisses me off

gwen stefani, oh god i really hate that bitch, and her voice is even worst than her clothes

Hey what the f' man!

Second of all she is the most beautiful thing to grace the earth so you should consider yourself lucky that you ever layed eyes on her.

And she has more talent in her little pinky than half the female artists out there have.

Her clothes are really unique, she has so much style, and she has started quite a few trends in her time.

didn't she used to be a man?

the fact she has a mans chest makes me inclined to beleive this

Hey what the f' man!

didn't she used to be a man?

the fact she has a mans chest makes me inclined to beleive this

not anymore, man. she got implants, but they look great. she got a small size

Gwen Stefani was cool when she was in no doubt. Now she's just like every other singing-dancing-pop-deva-wannabe. There are loads of those already.

I also hate all arty-NME band-faggs including (but not limited to) the following

- The Killers

- The Zutons

- Franz Ferdinand

- Bloc Party

- Athlete

- Razorlight

- The Libertines

- The Kaiser Chiefs

- Most other bands called "the <whatever>s"

I have seen many of these bands live and they sucked. They are more obsessed with their scarves and trendy haircuts than with creating decent rock music. It's just NME trying to force these people down out throats. Read Kerrang (or any other decen mag) and you'll find that no one actually likes these bands. The fact that they are dominating live 8 almost convinced me to not bother entering.

Gwen Stefani- No Doubt gives her credibility as being "deeper" than bubblegum pop. The media is eating up that image and giving her more respect than her musical equals like Britney Spears, but she's not better than them at all. And she also fucked up No Doubt before she moved on to her solo project. If she was gonna go solo, why the the hell was it necessary to produce No Doubt's HORRIBLE last album?

You don't think Gwen is at all better than Britney?

Come on.. Gwen writes her own stuff.

I think she is incredibly talented when it comes to lyrics, music, and style.

And she doesn't need anything to make her seem "deep". If you listen to No Doubt songs a lot of those lyrics are pretty damn deep, she's very honest in her songs.

Also fucked up No Doubt? How so.. Rock Steady was an awesome album. No Doubt have been doing the ska/rock/pop w.e you wanna call it thing for a while. What I love about them is how much they can branch out, they sound good in almost any style of music. Rock Steady was supposed to be a dance type record. Gwen said she wanted them to do songs you can dance to in a club, it was supposed to be a very happy carefree feel good record. The band had come to a point in their lives where if it was all taken away they would be satisfied because they already have accomplished so much. That record was a celebration.

And you say it like Gwen left No Doubt, which she did not. They are already flirting with the idea of another record in a year or two. Its been clearly stated that the band did not break up. No Doubt went on a break, and during that break Gwen wanted to keep working and put out some solo stuff. It wasn't supposed to be anything like No Doubt, infact it wasn't even supposed to be anything like her. The purpose was for her to work with other people, a collaberation record. She said she'd been so used to working with the boys and she wanted to work with some fresh people. She wanted to put out a techno 80s influenced record, and personally I think its awesome, its a fun album.

I of course don't expect anyone on this board to appreciate No Doubt, much less Gwen's album. Its obviously not metal or rock.. and a lot of people here are a bit close minded when it comes to other genres.

I liked No Doubt... when they were good. And I'm not close-minded against any type of music. :rolleyes: The only type of music I'm close-minded against is BAD music. I've heard two Gwen Stefani singles, and they both really, really suck. Listen to "Holla Back Girl". Does that even constitute as singing? At least 80% her 'singing' is sung on ONE note.That's ridiculous. The rest is her just saying stuff.

And I wasn't talking about her leaving No Doubt. If you think Rock Steady was a good album, then I guess that's your opinion. One thing I know for sure, it was nothing like their albums of the 90's. It wasn't even ska for christs's sake.I just think their last album was heavily influenced by Gwen and she fucked No Doubt up. Now she goes off and does an equally crappy solo project, which reminds me a lot of No Doubt's last album. If she wanted to express her low artistic abilities, she could have spared No Doubt the pain. So basically, I think No Doubt got fucked over for really no reason, since she did go off and make her own album. You can believe whatever you want about the whole band having input on that album, but I can hardly believe that the people in her band actually playing instruments were be okay with taking a backseat to synths and digital sound.

Edited by shiaobundan

led zepplin, the beatles i hate how people croon over them day or night just annoys me to no end and driving me to hate all thoses bands helld on pedestals

i also hate

motly crue (mick mars is cool but i don't like the rest of them)

"the *insert any band here* "

good charlotte

blink 182

hot hot heat

emo all bands

any thing pop

idk i could list a million maybe someday