which artist do you really hate???

The Killing Hand

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cherry_bomb
Joss Stone, i cant stand her fucking voice

same, she's so pretentious, and her voice makes me wanna puke. most NME bands too

love BEFORE hate. you can't hate something unless you loved it at one time.

Veru true. Even if they don't mean it, stating you hate someone or a band you've never met or know is just plain stupid.

By all the 'the' bands, are you all honestly saying you hate;

The Who?

The Smiths?

The Vapours?

The Jam?

The Jimi Hendrix Experience?

The Beach Boys?

The Doors?

The Animals?

The Eurythmics?

you know the 'the' bands i mean - the sudden influx that we had of the hives, the vines, the libertines, the strokes, the datsuns etc theyre all the bloody same

(oh and I was more snapping at lawerence, not you, you just repeated a rumour you heard I don't blame you.. its been going around)

why are you snapping at me? the thread asks who you dont like, i simply answered the question,i heard she used to be a man, all i said was she's got a mans chest,it dont make any difference to me if she's got a page 3 chest,

she cant sing

has no talent

looks like a man with a mans chest

her songs are shit

her clothes are dire

she sings about bananas, what more can i say

:lol:

Lawrence, you piss me off -- but that shit was funny as hell.

EDIT:

you know the 'the' bands i mean - the sudden influx that we had of the hives, the vines, the libertines, the strokes, the datsuns etc theyre all the bloody same

^^ You missed "The Killers" <_<

Edited by highvoltageacdc

Kurt Cobain, was only ever popular after he shot himself like a little pussy.

Cobain was only popular after he shot himself...? :blink:

How old are you...9....10?

I really hate:

Muse

Incubus

All EMO crap

All pop-punk crap

Maroon 5!

Velvet Revolver

Tom Jones

Funny... I was about to ask you the same thing... :monkey:

So.. You really hate these bands? Why? You don't have to answer for all of them but please explain to me why and when you started hating VR and Tom Jones?

they're so overrated. they're not one of those bands that's really overexposed like Blink 182 or Green Day(although i like greenday) but they're one of the bands that all of the wannabe punks like. all these girls i used to go to school with thought they were the shit and that they were the new Sex Pistols. it was so annoying.

Songs:

A Box Full Of Sharp Objects

http://99x.com/asx/vidpg_TheUsed_AllThatIveGot_low.asx

All That I Got

http://www.ifilm.com/player/?ifilmId=2663008&refsite=7103

post if you hate them as much as i do

yeh they suck ass. I only liked one song of them like 3 years ago, it was called the taste of ink i think...

All these people at my school like punk like blink 182, and greenday, the used, and all these other shit bands... I tell them i like led zeppelin, and pink floyd and they laugh at me saying their music sucks... It makes no sense, this new generation doesnt know what music is. I feel sorry for them, there missing out on the best music in the world.

yeh they suck ass. I only liked one song of them like 3 years ago, it was called the taste of ink i think...

All these people at my school like punk like blink 182, and greenday, the used, and all these other shit bands... I tell them i like led zeppelin, and pink floyd and they laugh at me saying their music sucks... It makes no sense, this new generation doesnt know what music is. I feel sorry for them, there missing out on the best music in the world.

Rock on! I feel just the same. I said, "the origins of Heavy Metal", at a friend's house, and I played the Beatles' Helter Skelter. They said "Fuck you" and put Korn -- Ironically, the song they played was the cover of Another Brick In The Wall.

Alexandra, I've merged all your "Hate" threads into this one. I suggest you spend your time finding music you actually like listening to. Don't waste our with your childish superficial opinions about bands or artists you don't know and probably havn't even heard that much of either.

Joss Stone, i cant stand her fucking voice

me neither!!

this one has probably been done, btu there arte 7 pages to got hrough!!

i HATE HATE HATE avril lavigne!!!

i cant believe that so many girls think she's rock n roll.. c'mon, its pop music with a guitar, and a chick wearing black clothes... WTF!!! grrr... hate her!!!!

I'm trying to think of someone I hate to listen to. If I'm honest I don't like Queen, and I know they're a big influence on GNR, but I hate Mercury as a frontman and Brian May has to be the gayest looking guitarist who ever sold a trillion records. I can't actually listen to their records. I can't get into them. They don't rock at all. I sort of never like a U2 record really. I hate Bono. If I was as rich as him I would be 100 times more of a dick. I want my famous rockers to fucking rock. Tommy Lee is a complete idiot but he's cool and fucked up. There must be a female artist I hate. All them let's leave it at that. Kylie is a idiot.