W.A.S.P.

gnr80

Hi,

does anyone know where I can get W.A.S.P. shows ?

I'm really searching for that show in 1992, I think it was somewhere in japan, only three songs were played solo by Blackie lawless.

1. The Idol (solo acoustic)

2. Hold On To My Heart (solo acoustic)

3. Great Misconceptions Of Me (solo acoustic)

and I'm also searching Tour 2004, maybe Salzburg and munich (I was there :-)) rock3

but all other show are welcome, too.

see yaaa

BTW: I hope this is the right section

Hard one...

I love W.A.S.P. but I don't really know, theres some stuff floatin' around DC++ but other than that I don't know.

Some live songs on the remaster CDs.

I have the remastered stuff....but maybe you know somebody who got something..thanxx anyway.

I can't use this DC++ thing

they have some of the new shows on dvd on ebay, but you know probably be crap quality.

probably best to look around DC++ things.

The live acoustic ones you mention could be on the bonus disc to The Idol, if so then i have them.

their used to be websites that had alot of shows and videos from shows.

wasparmy.com did but i'm not sure if they do anymore

and restlessgypsy.org hads a few live videos on but i don't know if they have that acoustic gig you're lookin for.

but i'm glad to see another w.a.s.p. fan on here!

The live acoustic ones you mention could be on the bonus disc to The Idol, if so then i have them.

I have the version with the bonus disc also, but "Great Misconceptions Of Me" (solo acoustic) is not on it...it's just the other two songs and the rest is from donington 1992.

I'm searching for a long time for w.a.s.p. bootlegs.

I prefer shows from 2004, because I saw them two times. salzburg, austria and munich, germany.

please help

I was into W.a.s.P. pretty big when I was a teen,I was wondering what they sounded like today verses 1980s.I'm pretty sure Blackie is the only original member left,last I remember "Slammin' Steve Riley quit for L.A.GunS,and they got Frankie Banali from Quiet Riot for drums,and I think the bass player's name was Johnny Rod,if so,is he still with them?