Ken

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

rubbish song, rubbish band.

i can only agree with the first part

me too. Anyone that says theyre rubbish, ok respected opinion but fucking bollocks! Possibly some ignorace.

Ha :mellow:

That's good how you just judge we're ignorant because we don't like a band.

It's liek when people say they don't like Rolling Stones and other people are like "it's probably because they're ignorant".

Since when did certain bands jsut become somethign that everyone are supposed to like? If not they're "possibly ignorant?"?

There's a difference between saying "I don't like X band" and saying "X band is crap", I think.

me too. Anyone that says theyre rubbish, ok respected opinion but fucking bollocks! Possibly some ignorace.

It's liek when people say they don't like Rolling Stones and other people are like "it's probably because they're ignorant".

Since when did certain bands jsut become somethign that everyone are supposed to like? If not they're "possibly ignorant?"?

There's a difference between saying "I don't like X band" and saying "X band is crap", I think.

Yeah sure, but the point is still the same, it's not ignorant however way you say it.

I don't like a lot of bands that a lot of you just find amazing, but that doesn't make me ignorant.

I said possibly, not always :)

But I still don't get it?

Are the ignorant about music then or guh?

How can anyone be ignorant about music anwyay?

yeh thats what I mean. People are ignorant and listen to like one song like Bo Rhap and think" omg thats so gay listen to all the fruity opera singing" when they have contrasting songs like Dragon attack and Death on Two Legs which are totally bad ass (in a mild way :P)

Ha.

Now I don't know any of these bands or songs or what it is, but I have to say I think you'd be the ignorant one if you think you can judge whether someone's taste and opinion are ignorant.

Well yes I can because I happen to think that their music as fantastic and if someone claims a band are crap from hearing one song (even if it is bloody good and they hate it) then that is ignorant. Because they haven't listened to a substantial amount to make that claim. If they have evidential proof say they dont like Freddie's vocal compositions or something along those lines it is acceptable because they have assessed their music.

yeh thats what I mean. People are ignorant and listen to like one song like Bo Rhap and think" omg thats so gay listen to all the fruity opera singing" when they have contrasting songs like Dragon attack and Death on Two Legs which are totally bad ass (in a mild way :P)

Ha.

Now I don't know any of these bands or songs or what it is, but I have to say I think you'd be the ignorant one if you think you can judge whether someone's taste and opinion are ignorant.

Well yes I can because I happen to think that their music as fantastic and if someone claims a band are crap from hearing one song (even if it is bloody good and they hate it) then that is ignorant. Because they haven't listened to a substantial amount to make that claim. If they have evidential proof say they dont like Freddie's vocal compositions or something along those lines it is acceptable because they have assessed their music.

But then that's bloody good in your opinion!

I mean guh, I didn't listen to any amount of Queen, I didn't listen to any amount of Christina Aguilera or Britney Spears or Cannibal Corpse.

I heard some songs wherever incidentally and figured that I don't like these types of music.

That is not ignorant.

Ha.

I mean guh, I didn't listen to any amount of Queen, I didn't listen to any amount of Christina Aguilera or Britney Spears or Cannibal Corpse.

I heard some songs wherever incidentally and figured that I don't like these types of music.

That is not ignorant.

Fair enough. You aint up for conviction here. You dont like this type of music fair enough. It's just when people make a brief smarmy comment that they are crap, I want proof against ignorance. I never said you were ignorant hunni.

Ha.

That is not ignorant.

Fair enough. You aint up for conviction here. You dont like this type of music fair enough. It's just when people make a brief smarmy comment that they are crap, I want proof against ignorance. I never said you were ignorant hunni.

Why won't you just respect these people don't like them "hunni"? :mellow:

But peace anyway, I figure we're not agreeing anwyay so guh.

Mand yeah Binge go kiss your Rocketking anyway.

Edited by Lindy

Ha.

That is not ignorant.

Go kiss my rocketking?

I would but I'd probably end up breaking my neck...

*Badum Cha*

Ah- Thank you.

Now kiss and make up..................

Actually forget the last part.

How about you get your kaboose outside buster unless you have input on the original topic? :P *puts doc martens on* :lol:

ok Lindy whatever this is getting tedious lets just leave it...yeh? "peace" :)

Now kiss and make up..................

Actually forget the last part.

How about you get your kaboose outside buster unless you have input on the original topic? :P *puts doc martens on* :lol:

ok Lindy whatever this is getting tedious lets just leave it...yeh? "peace" :)

Peace :)

I can't really have much input in this.

I agree with both of you really.

People who have heard at most 3 songs who say "Man they are really shit" are ignorant, really you need to have heard between 10-15 to make an opinion.

But if you say "I don't really like them" then that's alright. Because you aren't saying they are untalented or anything like that, you're just saying they don't appeal to you.

People who have heard at most 3 songs who say "Man they are really shit" are ignorant, really you need to have heard between 10-15 to make an opinion.

But if you say "I don't really like them" then that's alright. Because you aren't saying they are untalented or anything like that, you're just saying they don't appeal to you.

but!

But but but!

I don't agree with you!

It depends what you think is talented, I've always found Queen pretty average.

I'm just saying :mellow:

Go kiss my rocketking?

*Badum Cha*

Ah- Thank you.

Not the sound of someone kissing me or a cock, it's simply - cockerel, I mean

I guess that makes you ignorant, aparantly

Edited by Genesis

I agree with you! Now PEACE MOTHERFUCKERS! *hyperventilates*

Go kiss my rocketking?

*Badum Cha*

Ah- Thank you.

Not the sound of someone kissing me or a cock, it's simply - cockerel, I mean

I guess that makes you ignorant, aparantly

It's simply a way to say it's Valentine's day!

A day upon which Mr. Al Capone ruined a romantic night out for some diners by massacring them, died of sypholis, so there is some justice in the world.

And Lindy you may not find them extremely talented, but you don't find them shit do you? And you haven't heard 10 Queen songs?

Ha.

That is not ignorant.

Go kiss my rocketking?

*Badum Cha*

Ah- Thank you.

Ha, my girl's been riding the "crimson wave" for a few days now, so that may be the most action I can get!! B)

Ha.

That is not ignorant.

Go kiss my rocketking?

*Badum Cha*

Ah- Thank you.

Ha, my girl's been riding the "crimson wave" for a few days now, so that may be the most action I can get!! B)

Who do you think I am, Brian May?

Oh no it's the other one, God rest his soul..

Ha.

That is not ignorant.

Go kiss my rocketking?

*Badum Cha*

Ah- Thank you.

Who do you think I am, Brian May?

Oh no it's the other one, God rest his soul..

Haha Alan Partridge...fuckin legend! :shades:

queen are one of the worst and most over-rated bands of all time, the only reason they've been given this "great band" tag is because freddy snuffed it...

Now that my friends is an example of fucking arrogant ignorance spouted by someone who obviously is seeking attention (note the bold lettering which fails to attract) and learn to fucking spell it's FREDDIE :fuckyou::D