Oasis Vs Coldplay

GnRmaniac

Which Band Do You Like Better?  

41 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Oasis is definitely the better band. I like Coldplay, some songs are fantastic but they tend to write music in the "safe zone", nothing original. Coldplay has achieve nothing compared to Oasis.

Oasis made one of the best debut albums ever followed by two classic albums. They were also recently crowned the most successful act of the last decade in the UK and Wonderwall was voted best song british song ever last week.

Oasis are just repetetive. Coldplay owe more to pink floyd than oasis.

Coldplay are the epitome of repetition, speed of sound and clocks are identical, everything about them is overrated. Coldplay's first 3 albums are nowhere near as good as oasis first 3 albums.

Definitely Maybe > Parachutes

Whats the Story morning glory > A rush of blood to the head

Be Here Now (the fastest selling album in british history) > X&Y

I don't like Oasis. Liam and Noel are the most disturbed and arrogant people ever and I dislike their moany drippy voices. Coldplay are alright, they have emotion in their songs and Chris Martin is a great pianist, my vote goes for them :D

You need to be yourself you cant be no one else.

yes dear :huh:

Oasis is definitely the better band. I like Coldplay, some songs are fantastic but they tend to write music in the "safe zone", nothing original. Coldplay has achieve nothing compared to Oasis.

Oasis made one of the best debut albums ever followed by two classic albums. They were also recently crowned the most successful act of the last decade in the UK and Wonderwall was voted best song british song ever last week.

I second that!

OASIS!!!!

I'd say Coldplay are better and there new record also out sold the new Oasis album.

The crazy frog ring tone sold out Coldplay so you like the crazy frog more? or whats your point?

I don't really care for either band, I prefer Coldplay out of the two though. I was just stateing a fact that the new Coldplay album sold more albums that's it, I don't know what's so offensive about that.

It's not offensive I just think that the relevance of album sales is way overrated as long as a ring tone with a crazy frog sells better than a band with real musicians. and the way you brought in the album sales, indeed kinda implied that the number of album sales has something to do with quality.