How did you become a GnR fan??

Carne_asaDA

I have my bro to thank for that. He heard SCOM on the radio and thought ' this is some good shit' he then bought all the albums and has since went of them. However I have not. I then bought all the DVDS and have been my favourite band ever since.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same old story:

I was watching TV when I was like 8-9 years. And suddently I saw WTTJ video. It was amazing, but I wasn't like "Oh yeah, I've gotta get more Guns, Im gonna be A fan". The next day my brother downloaded that song, He played it often. Then about 3 years later my friend told me that He used to listen to GNR. I said " Oh yeah, that band! WTTJ rox, and stuff"... Next day he brought a GNR cd to school. He had made the cd. We played it and I heard Don't Cry, KOHD, LLAD, One in a million, Jugnle, SCOM, PC and more. I downloaded some songs and some weeks later I bought "Greatest Hits"

well. that's how I became A GNR fan.. ;)

I'm a recent Gn'R fan. I used to watch vh1 (when it was cool) and they'll give these strange commercials with these cats or hamsters singing WTTJ. It stuck with me. They also had some with "Run To The Hills" and this Chaka Khan (sp?) song. Back to the topic, my English teacher use to like them and she let me borrow the Greatest Hits cd. After hearing that, I bought AFD. Now I have all albums except TSI? I think one of the best bands to be a fan of is GnR even though the band, more like Axl, can be very unreliable <_<

Later rock4

Isn't it funny how things catch up to you?

now that i look back, it seemed that GNR popped up alot during my life, but I never really payed that much attention to it except think "that's a really good song" And then eventually it all falls into place. Appetite, changed my whole fucking life!!!! :)

I was 5 watching my dad working on his chevelle in the garage and the radio was on... heard the song Nightrain, that made me love and wnat to know more about GnR and that guitar made me start taking guitar when I was 7.

I was 11, I was watching videos on Mtv when suddenly November Rain was broadcasted... I was thrilled by this song and within few days I bought AFD, Lies and UYI!!

When they came in my city in 93 I was too youg and my parents didn't allow me to go to their concert....

I've been cryin' since 27th July 1993....

i became a fan in 1989..the first time i heard sweet child i was like wow! this band rocks and then managed to get a copy of afd and heard nightrain and was very impressed..apetite is the best album ever made by any band in the last 25yrs...all the songs are kick ass in the album..its a record you dont want to end...i think every single person in this world should own a copy of this album otherwise you know nothing about music...i my self have five copies...i'm sure my future children would be listening to it for decades to come... comon guys what music are we listening to today! bunch of crap really..i think it would take atleast 50 years for someone to come up with a better album...maybe axl will with his cd,if it ever comes out soon, but that does'nt matter because his music will never die..

i recomend to alll you gnr fans to listen to old stuff like the who who are amazing as well while youre waiting for chi dem... songs like bargin, eminece front, teanage wasteland are amazing.. : rock3rock4