Kurt Cobain

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course.  :)  And you'll all have to give me cash as a wedding gift coz if I'm paying Axl to sing I'll still be paying when I'm as old as Methuselah.  But for something that amazing I wouldn't b*tch a bit.

And btw I didn't believe anything he said either Doc but maybe you should believe him on that subject.

hmmm i dunno, i reckon Think About You for the wedding as well (but my current gf who i got liking SCOM by the way - even though her taste in music sux!!lol might object) and for my funeral probably Patience, Estranged or Don't Cry. Not sure which though???!!! It would be a nice note to 'leave' on with Patience, tellin' em all thats all they need. But then Estranged is just way more emotional so who knows? one of the three anyway  :)

wot other song (not by GnR) would u consider??? just curious now the subject has come up.

I'd go with maybe Otherside by Red Hot Chili Peppers or maybe Imagine or Jealous Guy by Lennon.

• 3 weeks later...

Perfect funeral song-"Sail Away Sweet Sister." Only te begining part. It is short and sweet.  For those who don't know what it is, Axl sang it as a intro to Sweet Child O'Mine at concerts:

-"Sail away sweet sister, sail across the sea, maybe you'll find somebody that will love ya half as much as me, me heart is always with you, no matter what you do, so sail away sweet sister, cause I'll always be in love with you."

I'm in love with a girl, Been talkin' about, I'm in love, With a girl that I can't live without, I'm in love, But it feels like I'm livin' it out, I'm in love, But I guess I picked a bad time to be in llllllooooovvvveeee.....love that ;D

Everybody happy now?

Mark ,U missed one line :

I'm in love with a girl, Been talkin' about, I'm in love, With a girl that I can't live without, I'm in love, [glow=red,2,300]But it feels like im livin it out Im in love [/glow]but I guess I picked a bad time to be in llllllooooovvvveeee.....