Kurt Cobain

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So sue me, Farmer...haven't watched the Tokyo video in some time, I watch the RIR 3 video more often, and when I was typing it, it just slipped past...plus I  normally sleep about 3 hours a night, so I was most likely almost asleep at the keyboard

Is there anyone here who has an extensive collection of bootlegs their willing to sell or trade?

or know anyone who does?

I saw this amazing site! He had it all, must be d*mn rich!

I had about 500 shows and SE cd`s that he were willing to trade or sell, I´ll see if I can find the name of the page. Mark´guns n roses ... something. I was in such a hurry and forgot to add it to my favourites...

• 2 years later...
lol everyone is entitled to there own opinions, i personnaly can't stand Nivarna, the only song i ever liked was Smells like teen spirit, but the whole song is reptative and bores the SHlT out of me in the end and yes the guitar piece is PlSS, yes it's also hard to sing while you play someone elses guitar piece, but if you wrote the lyrics it's a hell of a lot easier to do both.

Kurt Cobain/Nirvana = SHlT music that never eevveerr appealed to me

Axl Rose/Guns n' Roses = the best music ever to be realeased into the world in which we live in

*The above comments are my personal feelings on Kurt Cobain*

totally agree with you my friend. you hit the nails right in the head.

BTW i don't know why scott weiland remember me kurt cobain :unsure:

I'm a Nirvana and GnR fan. I think Nirvana's songs are simplier than GnR's, but it doesn't mean that GnR's songs are better. Simply is good. Kurt wasn't as good giutarist as Slash, but it doesn't really matter.

I like Nirvana as much as I like GnR, and that is much. I'm a huge fan of both bands.

I like nirvana...I think they changed the face of music which not many bands has done. I think both people are very talented musicians and they could both write amazingly. As far as the drugs go...Kurt never missed a show due to his problem...he had stomach ulsers that made him barf a lot and that's why he had to cancel. Motley Crue were on tons of drugs and they're one of the best bands ever in my opinion...so there u go..

lets see... nirvana ruined gnr : they must be better

everyone has heard of nirvana: they must be better

smells like teen spirit voted best song of 90's: they must be better

cobain known as voice of generation, not axl

nirvana r way better than gnr

Now I know why most of your posts consist of only one line.

That was the stupidest piece of logic I have EVER heard.