THE TOP 5 rock singer's

stone

MY TOP 5 #1 chris cornell(the man can do it all)#2 axl rose(nuff said)#3sebastion bach(vocal god)#4rob halfold(pretty damn good for an ass pirate)#5robert plant(69-75 era) as for axl being 2nd well! his voice in the 86-88 era was unbelivable then after the throat problems in 89 he kinda lost that clean sound! he still sound's good but Nobody can hold a candle to chris cornell he is the vocal king! rock3

Edited by stone

MY TOP 5 #1 chris cornell(the man can do it all)#2 axl rose(nuff said)#3sebastion bach(vocal god)#4rob halfold(pretty damn good for an ass pirate)#5robert plant(69-75 era) as for axl being 2nd well! his voice in the 86-88 era was unbelivable then after the throat problems in 89 he kinda lost that clean sound! he still sound's good but Nobody can hold a candle to chris cornell he is the vocal king! rock3

you're a tool.

ass pirate? enough with these stupid childish terms. and what is with "pretty good for an ass pirate"?? just because someone is gay should make them a sub-par singer?

D D I guess you don't like one in a million huh? lol!! ION'S Good call thornley has killer range I've seen big wreck live at a small club and that guy hit notes that only rose or plant could do on a good day!! he did a zepplin cover and nailed it!! and he is canadian!! must be the beer rock3

Edited by stone

Robert Plant

Bon Scott

Paul Stanley

David Lee Roth

Roger Daltrey

Sebastian Bach

Steven Tyler

In terms of "singing", Axl Rose wouldn't even be in the top 20. I'm sorry, he never was and never will be a good singer. He had the perfect voice for GNR, but he was never regarded as a good singer, even in GNR's heyday.

Edited by Charisteas

I'm sorry, he never was and never will be a good singer.

You seriously don't think Axl was a good singer?

I gotta disagree. The guy was amazing on Sweet Child O Mine, Patience & many others.

On the albums Axl sounds good, when his singing tracks go through filters and overdubs and etc.

Axl is a great frontman who isn't a great singer. His voice is perfect for GNR though. His voice complements the music very nicely.

With that said, in terms of "singing", he doesn't even hold a candle to some other rock songer's. Rob Halford and Bruce Dickinson are also way better singer's then Axl. But I don't like them as much Axl.