Which band will reunite first?

GNRrocks3

Which band will reunite first?  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If either band reunites it would only be a one time thing for publicity and money. Neither would stick together and put out new material. You think Axl is bad but Diamond Dave's ego is ridiculous and Eddie and the rest wouldn't put up with it cuz Dave hasn't changed a bit. I could see Van Halen bringing back Sammy maybe, but hell would have to freeze over first. I think they are pretty much done as a band. As far as the original GNR, it's up to Axl and weather or not they could co-exist as a band again. I think that Marilyn Manson and Wayne Newton will do a duet in Las Vegas before any of this happens though...

Van halen wont reunite with roth, they came so close and eddie fucking destroyed all chances of it happening. People always say roth has a bad ego, and he does, but eddies ego is just as bad and hes a raging alcholic. Roth was contacted before Sammy for teh reunoiun tour and he rejected it. And to show things in Van Halen are bad, Sammy has left again and Michael Anthony has talked about how bad Eddies alcholism has become.