Hardest song to play

hardest gnr song to play?

Paradise City.

It took me forever to get that outro down but even the opening lick has a very awkward rhythym to it.

as for the SCOM solo while it was sorta difficult to tab it isnt all that difficult to play.

Coma, So many fucking chords!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

haha I read somewhere that when they played it live a couple of times, Izzy had to look at this poster he made and put on the floor that had all the chord diagrams on it because he couldn't remember them at all.

maybe someone knows where can I find chords not only for solo but for rhythm too, and piano tabs?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Download powertab (a program) and then download some powertabs. They have the rhythm sections as well as the solo, and it is a neat program for learning to play.

maybe someone knows where can I find chords not only for solo but for rhythm too, and piano tabs?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Download powertab (a program) and then download some powertabs. They have the rhythm sections as well as the solo, and it is a neat program for learning to play.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

not sure that it'llhelp us, but thanks

Don't Damn Me wasn't too difficult for me. But I am too lazy to learn all solos completly. I mostly pick up the main idea so that everyone can recognize it but than I improvise the rest.

And I think Locomotive is quite difficult with all the interludes and you need strong alternate picking skills.

Depends on what kind of player you are. I find some gnr stuff quite easy but i just can't get scom solo down.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Youre not alone . I just cant get that solo to sound the way I want it too

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Are you using a delay with it? I spent ages with my teacher years ago, trying to figure out how Slash played it whilst leaving his fingers on due to the way it sounded. Then we realised he was just using a delay device with it, and that's how it sounds so cool.

Im a beginner, playing Guitr for 8 weeks now, I can play Estranged intro to the piano solo, Dead Horse and Used To Love Her solos, Sweet CHild intro, just starting so I play parts here and there but Estranged so far is my master piece lol

Hardest well properbly Jungle lol I cant get that right yet! Im just a beginner so yeah, I can rip Sultans Of Swing solo up lol I fucken rule at that lol :lol:

rock4

Depends on what kind of player you are. I find some gnr stuff quite easy but i just can't get scom solo down.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Youre not alone . I just cant get that solo to sound the way I want it too

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Are you using a delay with it? I spent ages with my teacher years ago, trying to figure out how Slash played it whilst leaving his fingers on due to the way it sounded. Then we realised he was just using a delay device with it, and that's how it sounds so cool.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

what's a delay device?

• 2 years later...