Hardest song to play

Better, IRS, the outro to nr, coma, and btw, who the hell is lame enough to play the end of paradise city note for note?You put your own stamp, right there, rip away, and start off your own spotlight, and try to get recognized(honestly, it's still called a solo, right?)

locomotive is a pain too, who the hell spends time writing some of these, they get boring.......

maybe someone knows where can I find chords not only for solo but for rhythm too, and piano tabs?

http://www.911tabs.com

get yourself guitar pro 5, it's the best guitar editor

you do realise that this was over 2 years ago lol

who gives a fuck it still can help people I was just refering to her post

i don't remeber saying you couldn't help

Better, IRS, the outro to nr, coma, and btw, who the hell is lame enough to play the end of paradise city note for note?You put your own stamp, right there, rip away, and start off your own spotlight, and try to get recognized(honestly, it's still called a solo, right?)

locomotive is a pain too, who the hell spends time writing some of these, they get boring.......

Yer its a good idea to to do your own thing for the Paradise City outro, but it sounds pretty lame to play along to record like that :lol:

paradise city is really difficult , just look at the tab , what a mess ... it really takes time to remember all the note

sweet child isnt that hard to play ... but it's hard to play that song like the way slash did

No one can play it like Slash did.

Anyone wanna recommend some of the easy Guns n Roses songs?
Nightrain. piss easy
Yeah i agree with you there ssiscool. Its piss easy, but its soooo much fun to play. Think About You is pretty easy too, especially if you do slash's parts, since he does rhythm to that song :P But then agen, Izzys parts aint much harder.
Depends on what kind of player you are. I find some gnr stuff quite easy but i just can't get scom solo down.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Youre not alone . I just cant get that solo to sound the way I want it too

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Are you using a delay with it? I spent ages with my teacher years ago, trying to figure out how Slash played it whilst leaving his fingers on due to the way it sounded. Then we realised he was just using a delay device with it, and that's how it sounds so cool.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

what's a delay device?
He also uses a wah wah in the solo

Im gunna have to lol at those who spent all of that time learing the Paradise City outro solo note for note, thats just unecessary.

The hardest GNR songs are probably November Rain and Dont Damn Me, those are some fast guitar solos.

i found it hard to remember those notes . i mean maybe slash just played the solo extemporaneously , who knows , anyway it's easy for him to do , but when we trascribe it into a guitar tab and look . wow , what a mess to remember , though not hard to play :)

NR solo looks quite easy when playing it w/ GP5

The first two solos are easy, the outro took me a while

The outro is quite easy..... once you have remembered it all. I would say the hardest is prob Locomotive, that took me bloody ages.

Yeah, I just tried to learn it before I broke the habit of picking with only downstrokes