Jimmi Hendrix

He wrote music that was ahead of his time, he could manipulate a concert by only hearing it played once, his improvision was unheard of, ect.

:krider:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

exactly!

Druid, i suggest you go listen to one of his concerts to see what he's really about.

Edited by kosak

well first of all its JIMI not JIMMI

second of all he was a fucking genius and the music he wrote was incredable especially for his time, how he came up with songs like little wing stumps me! he could also shred like a bitch if he wanted to, watch a bootleg of him playing voodoo child to see what i mean! jimi pretty much had it all and he put all his heart and soul in every song he wrote. rock3rock3rock3rock3

well first of all its JIMI not JIMMI

second of all he was a fucking genius and the music he wrote was incredable especially for his time, how he came up with songs like little wing stumps me! he could also shred like a bitch if he wanted to, watch a bootleg of him playing voodoo child to see what i mean! jimi pretty much had it all and he put all his heart and soul in every song he wrote. rock3  rock3  rock3  rock3

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah i agree with everything you said there.

NUFF SAID!!

He played guitar with his teeth

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No he didnt, you hammer on and pull off you idiot

Jimmy Page is the best in the world ever

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

no no, he DID play with his teeth. Seen it on videos of him live. The hammer-on pulloff thing is the cheater's way of making it look like he's using his teeth.

But Jimi did play with his teeth.

Edited by moreblack

He played guitar with his teeth

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No he didnt, you hammer on and pull off you idiot

Jimmy Page is the best in the world ever

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

no no, he DID play with his teeth. Seen it on videos of him live. The hammer-on pulloff thing is the cheater's way of making it look like he's using his teeth.

But Jimi did play with his teeth.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Exactly, idiot.

who is the best according to you?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Cant really select one single guitarist that is the best one.

And what do you meen by best guitarist? Just the best technically good? Or has his composing skills also something to say in that? I agree that Jimi has influented many guitarists. The playing with his teeth thing is just plain silly.

There are alot of faster guitarists then him and alot of em are less 'sloppy' in their playing. But then again they might not have made anything special themself when it comes to composing.

I'd have to say that Stevie Ray Vaughn slightly beats out Jimi in my books.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

how can you say that when non us of know where Stevie would be today if there was no Jimi?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hopefully not 6 feet under.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<_< yea you know what i meant