The Best Aerosmith Albums

HardRocker

Here it is the last round...so whatssa your fav?  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Draw The Line is there best album. This is the spirit of rock n roll in full effect. Draw The Line, Kings and Queens and Bright Light Fright rock. They were obviously under duress when they recorded this. But it rocks!!!

Draw The Line is there best album. This is the spirit of rock n roll in full effect. Draw The Line, Kings and Queens and Bright Light Fright rock. They were obviously under duress when they recorded this. But it rocks!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I see you done your homework.

btw-i don't remember that you voted for Draw The Line in the first round,I was only one to vote for that album.

What first round? At some stage I said Pump was ther best. But I love Permanent Vacation alot as well. I never listen to pump now. But I throw on DTL all the time. But my fav is Draw the Line. Most of their old stuff i dont like, but Draw the Line is classic. Can't Get It Up. Draw the line is seen as being totally half assed. 9 tracks, one decent song, a cover jam at end to try and extend it. But I love it. In fact if I had a band I would release all my albums with only 9 tracks. It's so cool, we could be bothered to throw in the filler. 8 tracks plus a really terrible cover. A punk version of I should be so lucky by Kylie just in case it leads to a possibility that I could fuck her on the mixing desk.

Aerosmith really need to go back to a more basic recording technique. 8 track. All there stuff is so produced now its horrible and each time they say this one is so raw but its just another polished turd. They are all demon players they should just record it live in studio like Live like and suicide was and then touch it up a bit if its really bad but it would rock. Some really intimate document of a great band.

What first round? At some stage I said Pump was ther best. But I love Permanent Vacation alot as well. I never listen to pump now. But I throw on DTL all the time. But my fav is Draw the Line. Most of their old stuff i dont like, but Draw the Line is classic. Can't Get It Up. Draw the line is seen as being totally half assed. 9 tracks, one decent song, a cover jam at end to try and extend it. But I love it. In fact if I had a band I would release all my albums with only 9 tracks. It's so cool, we could be bothered to throw in the filler. 8 tracks plus a really terrible cover. A punk version of I should be so lucky by Kylie just in case it leads to a possibility that I could fuck her on the mixing desk.

Aerosmith really need to go back to a more basic recording technique. 8 track. All there stuff is so produced now its horrible and each time they say this one is so raw but its just another polished turd. They are all demon players they should just record it live in studio like Live like and suicide was and then touch it up a bit if its really bad but it would rock. Some really intimate document of a great band.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well there was Round 1 like 3 weeks ago,and TITA won,Rocks were second & NITR had 0 votes.DTL...Fuckin' awesome album!Get It Up-I really can' understand why people don't like the song,it has great rnr rhythm.Bright Light Fright is so bad & disorted that is amazing.Milk Cow Blues-probably the best cover ever.

PS-Hope you make a band,and make it.

RNR IS HERE TO STAY

AND HE IS GONNA ROCK YOU OUTTA HIS WAY