Tokyo '92

Jennifer

I just ordered the Tokyo concert part 1 & 2, I think it was in 1992. Anyhow it was okay, but Axl totally screwed up Sweet child o mine, which happens to be my favorite song. And the audience wasn't as wild as I would have thought. Does anyone know of a professionally filmed GNR concert, (not a bootleg) I can buy that is better than what I have?

Or, if there isn't any, any bootlegs?

the tokyo show is a blast!!  i dont know why u say that axl messed up scom, i think they performed it great!

and the audience was very far way from the stage and the japanese people dont mosh at all  ;)

there are lots of good quality bootlegs, like rio 91 or 01, or chicago 92, oklahoma 92, noblesville 91, ritz 88 and so on...

the quality is not very good though its a amateur recording, the bootleg itself is only 20 minutes long

yes it's vhs

and i am from germany, so the shipping costs would be very expensive

ask this guy: mrice@gnrunlimited.com

he has a big collection and he is form the US

his page: www.gnrunlimited.com

• 2 years later...
I just ordered the Tokyo concert part 1 & 2, I think it was in 1992. Anyhow it was okay, but Axl totally screwed up Sweet child o mine, which happens to be my favorite song. And the audience wasn't as wild as I would have thought. Does anyone know of a professionally filmed GNR concert, (not a bootleg) I can buy that is better than what I have?

Or, if there isn't any, any bootlegs?

I agree that SCOM.. :( There was very much people, but they were so damn quiet..

Slash was awesome.. :)