Can you imagine!?!?!?!?!

Ghost_Guns

Scenario for you Gunners.  Oh man, dwell on this.  The night before Chinese Democracy comes out.  You are in bed, you can't sleep, you are just too excited about the album.  You finally get some sleep.  All night you are just dreaming about AXL and the new band jamming on stage.  Playing the new tunes, knowin that the world will again belong to GNR.  You wake up all excited and race out of bed.  You run to your nearest record store or place to buy a cd or two.  And there it is in all its glory.  The CD!  You grab its shaking, knowing that it will be nothing but perfect.  You throw the money at the store worker and get the hell out of there.  You just keep looking at the cd over and over.  You driving is even impaired.  You get home and sit the CD in your cd player or deluxe sound system.  Then it begins.  Chinese Democracy begins.  You almost faint, and then chills all over your body keep you concious.  You listen to if for hours.  And then you realise there is no band like this and that AXL is the most kick ass front man around.  Finally after you are forced to stop listening to it, you just sit down and ponder about what is next.  Nothing but greatness.   ;D ;D ;D

G-Face  

I can imagine. i imagine that I buy the Chinese Democracy and I am listening this. Then, I cry because I see the old albums. And I cry because I see Slash play with Axl, because I see to Matt, to Duff. But I think that all have end.  ::)

And I think that Slash is a best guitarist, as Duff and as Izzy. Matt is good and Axl now have a new band. I think that Guns and Roses now is Axl, Buckethead, Robin, etc., but, I am feeling very unhappy.  :(

Then I listen Chinese Democracy, and I think that Guns and Roses is good. And  I think that Axl and his group will become very successful.  ;D

Finally I sleep.   :-X

Your Scenario is one that us gunners have been dreaming of for years now.  And a little dickie bird tells me that we aint got f ucking long to go.  

I'm with the estranged one on this one i'd take me CD player with me.

[glow=red,2,300]-Waxl2002-[/glow]

dont worry, i heard that rumour to and to be honest it dont surprise u anymore. i mean im from the UK, the concert thing was a scam, gutted not once but twice, but thats the price to pay for following W.Axl Rose!! lol but i dont grudge that for one minute!!lol i just want the album out ASAP n he and his fans can get on, no worries!!

Hey Silent Bob I see you're from Scotland... SO AM I! I haven't seen any other people listed from Scotland, I thought I was the only one. I had a ticket too for the two SECC shows that never happened. But when the new release date is confirmed and the tour is re-scheduled it's gonna be a kick ass day in Glasgow. Trust in Mr Rose!!! ;D

but then considering that theres only 207 registered users of this forum, 3 people from scotland isn't a small number...

yeah i had a ticket for the two shows that were eventually cancelled. me and GCam took our tickets back for £25 more money to spend on drink that night, remember :)

Well I'm sure it will come, every one just has to survive the wait. PS I bet there is going to be a massive world tour ( single dates and festivals ) THIS SUMMER! after Chinese Democracy has been released and went to No 1 all over the world. See i'm a prophet! ;D