Can you imagine!?!?!?!?!

Ghost_Guns

• 1 year later...

well i cant coz i dont drive but i am taking it to my mate brians house and we are gona stay of work/colleg and get drunk while listnening to it wow that 40 minutes between buying it and geting the bus back is gona be hell. hey do u think the uk will have the same realise date as the us and that on that very morning all the big shops will have it?

Scenario for you Gunners.  Oh man, dwell on this.  The night before Chinese Democracy comes out.  You are in bed, you can't sleep, you are just too excited about the album.  You finally get some sleep.  All night you are just dreaming about AXL and the new band jamming on stage.  Playing the new tunes, knowin that the world will again belong to GNR.  You wake up all excited and race out of bed.  You run to your nearest record store or place to buy a cd or two.  And there it is in all its glory.  The CD!  You grab its shaking, knowing that it will be nothing but perfect.  You throw the money at the store worker and get the hell out of there.  You just keep looking at the cd over and over.  You driving is even impaired.  You get home and sit the CD in your cd player or deluxe sound system.  Then it begins.  Chinese Democracy begins.  You almost faint, and then chills all over your body keep you concious.  You listen to if for hours.  And then you realise there is no band like this and that AXL is the most kick ass front man around.  Finally after you are forced to stop listening to it, you just sit down and ponder about what is next.  Nothing but greatness.   ;D ;D ;D

G-Face  

You need to get a life