Best drummer

stu

Which drummer is the best?  

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

No, I'm just sick of the entirely blind GN'R fanbois on this forum, who are under the impression that GN'R were the single greatest, most talented entity ever, who changed music forever, and who are still relevant.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I'm just sick of the entirely blind GN'R fanbois on this forum, who are under the impression that GN'R were the single greatest, most talented entity ever, who changed music forever, and who are still relevant.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, but only an asshole would show his opinion like that. Hah, what the hell do you expect out of a GN'R forum? :lol: Besides, I haven't seen many people like you described. You always seem to be pissed off.....damn. :chef:

Yeah, but only an asshole would show his opinion like that.

Only a weak, insecure fool would shield his opinion.

Hah, what the hell do you expect out of a GN'R forum? :lol:

I'd expect at least a modicum of intelligence.

Besides, I haven't seen many people like you described.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

gotta question thow. in what way is led better then G&R? this is an honest question, not meant to put down leds fans. id actually like to know.

imo G&R plays ever insturment better and has a way better lead singer, and better lyrics.

Oh, and just check out some of the shite people like Sprite, DThockey2, Sealab89 and Tunakabob73 post.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

gotta question thow. in what way is led better then G&R? this is an honest question, not meant to put down leds fans. id actually like to know.

imo G&R plays ever insturment better and has a way better lead singer, and better lyrics.

Oh, and just check out some of the shite people like Sprite, DThockey2, Sealab89 and Tunakabob73 post.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Let Lucky have his opinion. Like you said, he shouldn't shield it from anyone, even assholes. It's just the way that you try to 'argue' that makes you look like a dick. You seem to act condescending to everyone and you seem to try to act as if you're a superior being. Let me break it to you, you're not.

Wanna know my opinion?

My opinion is that you're a bastardious dickhead who tries to shove his superfluous 'opinion' up people's asses when trying to disprove another. This is my opinion, only a weak, insecure fool would shield his opinion.

And, in my opinion, you're an illeducated, pretentious dickhead, whose favourite band are the laughing stock of the music industry, and haven't done anything worth a shred of Percy The Paedophile wallpaper in nearly 20 years.

Tit.

And, in my opinion, you're an illeducated, pretentious dickhead, whose favourite band are the laughing stock of the music industry, and haven't done anything worth a shred of Percy The Paedophile wallpaper in nearly 20 years.

Tit.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Good for you.

Clit.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I thought I only told you that Coma has really good lyrics, then you told me how a pothead 13 year old could write them. or something like that :blink: