Have you met any bands?

Almost Famous

I've also met Def Lepard 4 or 5 times. They thought my dad was Axl. I've got some pictures, if I could get my scanner to work I'd scan them.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's awesome,man,you're lucky Ax! When?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Shit, I think it was right before their new album came out. It was when they replaced the guitarist with Vivian.

I havn't met that many but I got a backstage pass to the Roskilde Festival so I'll post again here in a week... I'm bringing a Jack Daniles for Slash just in case.. ;)

My girlfriend was out one night with Axl, Slash and Duff at the Cat Club back in the 90's. She and a friend was out partying and they got invinted to sit at their table. She says Axl was being very cocky and self confident (in a friendly way) about how huge Guns N' Roses was going to be and being a great part of music history and so on. They hung out all night, had drinks and pizza. Axl was actually feeding them the slices.

When they decided to leave after a while they thanked Axl&Co for the pizza and drinks and started going to their car. When Slash saw this and he jumped up from his seat and started running after them asking them to stay. They said no and got in the car, then Slash jumped up on the car hood and just lied there until the manager dragged him away back in the club.

I havn't met that many but I got a backstage pass to the Roskilde Festival so I'll post again here in a week... I'm bringing a Jack Daniles for Slash just in case.. ;)

My girlfriend was out one night with Axl, Slash and Duff at the Cat Club back in the 90's. She and a friend was out partying and they got invinted to sit at their table. She says Axl was being very cocky and self confident (in a friendly way) about how huge Guns N' Roses was going to be and being a great part of music history and so on. They hung out all night, had drinks and pizza. Axl was actually feeding them the slices.

When they decided to leave after a while they thanked Axl&Co for the pizza and drinks and started going to their car. When Slash saw this and he jumped up from his seat and started running after them asking them to stay. They said no and got in the car, then Slash jumped up on the car hood and just lied there until the manager dragged him away back in the club.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

haha.. thats awsome

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

HA

id love to see slash do that!

also i forgot my mom dated axl once and eddie van halen asked her out but she said he was a pig and was very rude so she said no

ive met linkin park cause my friends cousin is the bassplayer and i met story of the year <_<

I met Saliva last August...they played with Earshot and Skillet and they had this thing where if you bought something from the merchandise stand they stamped your hand and you got to meet Saliva after...the guitarist was talkative as hell but Josey Scott just kinda sat there with sunglasses on (i imagine he was baked outta his mind) and i asked him what it was like touring with Aerosmith and KISS and he said it was a dream come true...lol. It was kinda an extra bonus and i didn't mind buying something because i always buy a shirt anyway...one or two from every concert rock3

Axlander how did you meet all these bands?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Three Dog Night - Some small town festivial I was at

KISS - At a Walgreens (They were buying condoms :lol:)

Bleed The Dream - Mall Of America

Good Charolette - Mall Of America - Came into my Dads old store before they were 'big' I went into the store and was like some band named Good Charlotte are in the mall, he was like who the fuck is Good Charolette, I'm like the hell if I know. But they were standing right behind us. :lol:

CKY - Mall Of America Zumiez Couch Tour

Blink 182 - Mall Of America

members of Slayer - At Hot Topic Mall Of America

Soul Aslyum - Bar

Peal - Bar

Def Lepard - Mall Of America - Have pictures of us gettin autographs, I'll see what I can do about posting them.

I've met so many random people it's unreal. I was helpin' out my Dad once and Insane Clown Posse was in town, and they came into the store without their makeup on lookin' to purchase some black and white face paint. I helped them out and they dropped about $200 in the store. I knew it was them because they were in town that night and had their road crew people with them, Also I think members of Kottonmouth Kings were with them as well.

Just about every kid in Minnesota has seen KISS

Some of the main people ive met

Prince -My aunt lives next to his property in Minnesota though im not even sure if he still owns it but im pretty sure he does...

VR- At the quest before Contraband came out

BucketHead along with his fellow freinds- On a few different times at gigs

A few guys from Slipknot-Hate the shit out of the band but man was that some party....

Lead Singer for BlackCrows- He was doing some solo band gig a few years ago and I got to carry some guitars and whatnot for him.

Tons of Local bands.

Just about every kid in Minnesota has seen KISS

Some of the main people ive met

Prince -My aunt lives next to his property in Minnesota though im not even sure if he still owns it but im pretty sure he does...

VR- At the quest before Contraband came out

BucketHead along with his fellow freinds- On a few different times at gigs

A few guys from Slipknot-Hate the shit out of the band but man was that some party....

Lead Singer for BlackCrows- He was doing some solo band gig a few years ago and I got to carry some guitars and whatnot for him.

Tons of Local bands.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ah, Prince how could I forget about him? My Dad and him partied out at Paisely Park. It was awesome.

I've also met Def Lepard 4 or 5 times. They thought my dad was Axl. I've got some pictures, if I could get my scanner to work I'd scan them.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I defenitly Love your Dad!!! :P

Oh my God!!! He is cool, and he looks like Axl!! :wub:

Please, show me one pic!! ;)