HA, forget Old GNR!!

Ghost_Guns

FOREAL!  If the OLD GNR was meant to be..they wouldn't be the OLD GNR!!  LALALA.  NEW GNR ROCKS THE F*CKIN HOUSE BABY!  WOOOOOOOOOOOOO.  Follower of AXL 4-LIFE!  Latah sloppies.  NUN CHUKA KATA!

G-Face ;D

I wuv Slash

::)

so what ur really saying that appetite, use your illusion 1+2, Lies are all down soloy to axl?

how come must of the songs on Use Your Illusion 1 havent got axls name at the song writing credits. did he write all of the other 3 albums by himself? no chance. to say that Guns N Roses was just Axl is an insult. Izzy was a founding member aswell remember.

idiot.

does it really matter what Ghost Face thinks?  I mean christ,  everybody here is so retarded,  you guys critisize what other people think, and call them names or whatever, and yes, even i have done that too.  And people get mad when someone says somethign bad about Axl, or another member of the band.  Wow, that must be something to get mad over someone you dont know......I love Axl, He's the greatest, but c'mon, I dont get pi*sed off when one of my friends says something bad about him,  and who cares if Ghost Face dosn't care about the old members....if you do then great, its his opinion, theres no need to bash him because of what he likes and dislikes.

• 2 years later...
FOREAL!  If the OLD GNR was meant to be..they wouldn't be the OLD GNR!!  LALALA.  NEW GNR ROCKS THE F*CKIN HOUSE BABY!  WOOOOOOOOOOOOO.  Follower of AXL 4-LIFE!  Latah sloppies.  NUN CHUKA KATA!

G-Face ;D

I wuv Slash

::)

Well i will definitely forget you.Go find a life.

in a way he does make a good point. i loved the original gnr and i will always treasure the music that band gave us, but its over and its been over for a very long time. Guns N Roses isn't the same as it was 15 years ago and it would just be nice if people could finally accept that and quit doggin the new band.

How can you forget the old GNR when everything that you hear that is played by the NEWGNR is music that was written by the old band (with the exception of the weak 6 tracks we've heard written by Axl since 97).

Some people are dumb as dirt.

Axl is brilliant. But GNR wouldn't have had the GUNs without Slash and the punk musciality of Duff, Steve and Matt. And of course Izzy lended those pop/folk sounding riffs.

It was a marriage of musical influences. Anyone who disses the old GNR, is a hypocrite, that is until NEWGNR has released a CD to give them credit. But that's my opinion.

Edited by zepsun