Name of bands or singers that you like

gnrbest

Well, I used to be a Shakira's fan as child, but now I still like her so much, but her past albums, "Inevitable" and "Underneath your clothes" are her best songs, but I don't like her last song, I wish she sings something better than "la tortura".

Also i like Gwen Stefani, but obviusly I like more No doubt, i think what you're waitin' for and rich girl are amazing.

Hip-Hop (bash me bitches :anger: ) Nas, Talib Kweli, Mos Def, Wu-Tang Clan, Biggie, Tupac, KRS One, NWA and anything else old. Some new things are good just not the 50 Cent and Lil Jon shit! :D Catchy though...

Um, also Marvin Gaye, The Temptations, a lot of the old R&B and soul stuff. I like to be open-minded :)

That's it!

And I think this goes in Anything Goes :P

I like some hip hop but wouldn't claim to know anything about it. Some of the tunes have a swagger which is not unlike primal rock n roll. Some of the tunes make me laugh in how bigoted and sexist and arrogant they are. Sort of like GNR's early stuff like It's So Easy.

Hip-Hop (bash me bitches :anger: ) Nas, Talib Kweli, Mos Def, Wu-Tang Clan, Biggie, Tupac, KRS One, NWA and anything else old. Some new things are good just not the 50 Cent and Lil Jon shit! :D Catchy though...

Um, also Marvin Gaye, The Temptations, a lot of the old R&B and soul stuff. I like to be open-minded :)

That's it!

And I think this goes in Anything Goes :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i agree! :)

i like very much of Rap, Soul, RnB...

Anthrax

Black Sabbath

Burzum

Cannibal Corpse

Carcass

Children Of Bodom

Cradle Of Filth

Death

Def Leppard

Decapitated

Deicide

Dimmu Borgir

Emperor

Exhumed

Flotsam And Jetsam

Gorgoroth

Helloween

Immortal

In Flames

Iron Maiden

Judas Priest

Katatonia

Kreator

Mayhem

Megadeth

Metallica

Morbid Angel

Motorhead

Napalm Death

Overkill

Ozzy Osbourne

Poison

Sepultura

Six Feet Under

Slayer

Twisted Sister

Van Halen

Venom

Voivod

Warrant

Foolish Games by Jewel is a really haunting song. I love her vocal performance on that song. I have the single, really beautiful.

Maybe some stuff by Leonard Cohen. 80s Duran Duran was a bit of a guilty pleasure...they had some catchy songs...I like maybe ten from that band but don't listen to them much anymore. The Chauffeur is a beautiful song, check it out. Wild Boys is pretty kick ass.

But to be honest I pretty much just listen to rock. Nothing against other forms of music but very few of them grab my attention.