Avenged Sevenfold

stu

Who else likes this band? I love them they're so great and they all LOVE Guns N' Roses!!

The singer has the same singing teacher as Axl Rose did :) And you can kinda hear the resemblence in their new album ''City of Evil''.

rock1

I am listening to that album now! Its swish! I have listened to it so many times. They have an awesome guitar sound and an excellent singer who provides raspy and strong vocals like axl, not as good obviously and with a strong twang of his californian accent. My favourites are MIA, Strength of the world, Bat country, trashed and scattered, umm wait, I love them all! MIA is a very poignant one though, it makes you think. They are deffo my fave modern band i think, apart from Muse.

ive only heard one of their songs (unholy confessions) and if fucking rocked my pants off. The guitar work is great and i think if i buy one of their albums it will be the first one.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That song Unholy Confessions is off their second album Waking the Fallen. It is by far their best. It has elements of Maiden, Metallica, Pantera, In Flames, and even Guns n Roses. A very complex and amazing metal album---

I've got the video for Unholy on my computer. There is quite a few GNR shirts in there. rock3. I got a sampler CD today and Beast And The Harlot is on it, the only song other then Bleed The Dream worth listening to. I hope I can go to Warped this year. A7X would fuckin' own. I think they shot part of a video here in Minneapolis at one of their gigs, and some kid I was talking to was in it. rock3.

I loved Waking The Fallen, I really did, but City Of Evil is so bad I laughed all the way through listening to it for the first time and took it back the next day.

People with talent like those guys should be threatened with "the snip" when they make music that in reality they could do much better.

Lazy fucks.

I loved Waking The Fallen, I really did, but City Of Evil is so bad I laughed all the way through listening to it for the first time and took it back the next day.

People with talent like those guys should be threatened with "the snip" when they make music that in reality they could do much better.

Lazy fucks.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I totally disagree. MIA is very well put together, it is a very deep song and it has gorgeous vocals and harmonies. Get your ears tested <_<:P

Lazy fucks.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Malcolm Shadows got a throat infection and can't scream like he used to :(