best 80's album

gnrindia

Slave to the grind was 1991. But Skid Row was 89 and i like that better. Also too fast for love, shout at the devil, gnrlies, stay hungry, back in black, for those about to rock, as well as gnrindias. I could go on but they are favourites

Favourite 80s albums:

AC/DC - Back In Black

AC/DC - Flick Of The Switch

AC/DC - Fly On The Wall

Black Sabbath - Live Evil

Black Sabbath - Mob Rules

Phil Collins - Face Value

Phil Collins - Hello, I Must Be Going!

Phil Collins - No Jacket Required

Phil Collins - ...But Seriously

Duran Duran - Rio

Genesis - Abacab

Genesis - Genesis

Guns N' Roses - Appetite For Destruction

And I can't be bothered to recant the rest.

Now, obviously you can tell I'm a little biased by my name, but I heavily disagree that 5150 is Hagar's worste. I think 5150 is a great album. Eddie really makes it great though because of his solos. As far as Hagar's worste, his next album with Van Halen "OU182" was TERRIBLE.

Now, obviously you can tell  I'm a little biased by my name, but I heavily disagree that 5150 is Hagar's worste. I think 5150 is a great album. Eddie really makes it great though because of his solos. As far as Hagar's worste, his next album with Van Halen "OU182" was TERRIBLE.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I like OU812 a little better than 5150. I mean, it's still not great. But I think It's better. I really like FUCK and Balance though. And with the newer stuff, I'm a huge fan of "Up For Breakfast."

I love the Dave stuff, too, probably a little more than the Sammy stuff, but I enjoy all eras of VH, even Cherone.

Now, obviously you can tell  I'm a little biased by my name, but I heavily disagree that 5150 is Hagar's worste. I think 5150 is a great album. Eddie really makes it great though because of his solos. As far as Hagar's worste, his next album with Van Halen "OU182" was TERRIBLE.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I like OU812 a little better than 5150. I mean, it's still not great. But I think It's better. I really like FUCK and Balance though. And with the newer stuff, I'm a huge fan of "Up For Breakfast."

I love the Dave stuff, too, probably a little more than the Sammy stuff, but I enjoy all eras of VH, even Cherone.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's awesome! I also liked the Cherone album. I do think that F.U.C.K. was their best album. I also like Roth a little more than Hagar but I'm really a fan because of Eddie. I think from hearing the 3 new songs on "Best of Both Worlds" that Eddie has still got it. What's great is that those 3 songs sound old school Van Halen but they are unique and fresh. I say Eddie still has about 3 more albums left in him.

I really liked "Humans Being" and "Respect the Wind" from the Twister soundtrack and I also really like "Me Wise Magic" from the short DLR reunion on the first greatest hits album.

ac/dc - back in black

ac/dc - flick of the switch

gnr - appetite for destruction

happy mondays - bummed

motley crue - too fast for love

motley crue - shout at the devil

motley crue - girls,girls,girls

ozzy osbourne - blizzard of oz

the stone roses - the stone roses

W.A.S.P. - W.A.S.P.

" " - The Last Command

" " - The Headless Children

there's probably loads more...

AFD

Everything Prince released

Nothing's Shocking - Jane's Addiction

Most of what The Cure released

Most of what The Smiths released

Hounds of Love & Sensual World - Kate Bush

Everything Public Enemy & the Beasties released

...and a lot of stuff I'm forgetting.

There are so many!The best decade ever for ROCK!You have to start with AC/DC's Back in Black(got the ball rolling)then Def Leppard-Pyromania,Van Halen-1984,Cinderella-Night Songs,Ratt-Invasion of Your Privacy,Motley Crue-(The one they call)Dr.Feelgood,Twisted Sister-Come Out and Play,W.A.S.P.-The Last Command,L.A. Guns-Cocked and Loaded,and of course Guns N' Roses-Appetite for Destruction(kept the ball rolling)