Buckethead

GNRrocks3

I have "monsters and robots" and "cuckoo clocks from hell". Out of those two i don't know which one to suggest. "monsters..." isn't really my sort of thing with rap and stuff on it, whilst "cuckoo..." is really weird, heavy and just seems like one long song all the way through.

population override

electric tears

start off with those

maybe, if you're adventureous

giant robot

monsters and robots

bucketheadland I & II

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Can you get any of these off the norm. record store (Virgin, F.Y.E, etc.)? Or would I have to order off Amazon? My parents arent very fond with ordering things online <_<

population override

electric tears

start off with those

giant robot

monsters and robots

bucketheadland I & II

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Can you get any of these off the norm. record store (Virgin, F.Y.E, etc.)? Or would I have to order off Amazon? My parents arent very fond with ordering things online <_<

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Electric Tears, Giant Robots, Monsters and Robots and Bucketheadland II will be the ones you'll find easily (Monsters and Robots and Giant Robot espcially)

Bucketheadland, I've only seen a japanese version, so Ebay I guess.

Population Override, if I remember is exclusive to bucketheadland.com

Check it, I'm not sure.

Guest Twisted Metal

yeah i'm also in the situation of which Buckethead cd to get, ppl were telling me to get Colma, is that a good start though?

Praxis-Transmutation (Mutatis Mutandis)

Praxis is a super group with Buckethead (if you want a great taste of PRaxis just PM me)

Cobra Strike-The 13th Scroll

Bucketheadland 1 or 2

Giant Robot [NTT] dout you'll be able to find this one anywhere but it is Bucketheads best album.

If your not ordering offline any album will do because they arnt that easy to find.

I know a great online radio station www.slunkradio.com just click the radio icon and sign up for a free account and you will hear a ton of different Buckethead stuff that can help you decide or just PM and I can send you a few songs from the different CDs.

Edited by Anagram Of Oral Sex

Praxis-Transmutation (Mutatis Mutandis)

Praxis is a super group with Buckethead (if you want a great taste of PRaxis just PM me)

Cobra Strike-The 13th Scroll

Bucketheadland 1 or 2

Giant Robot [NTT] dout you'll be able to find this one anywhere but it is Bucketheads best album.

If your not ordering offline any album will do because they arnt that easy to find.

I know a great online radio station www.slunkradio.com just click the radio icon and sign up for a free account and you will hear a ton of different Buckethead stuff that can help you decide or just PM and I can send you a few songs from the different CDs.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sounds great, I PM'd you B)

population override

electric tears

start off with those

giant robot

monsters and robots

bucketheadland I & II

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Tonight I went to Media Play and they had Bucketheadland II and Population Override. With a lot of input (thanks guys :D ) I decided to get Population Override. It's a great CD and I was shocked to find it but Media Play is the place to go I guess B)