Cult

Guest katie

Guest katie

Anyone like the cult? I have never got an album fo thiers, but i am today as i keep hearing "she sells sanctuary" so i am going to buy 'love'. Can someone tell me what its like and if it's a waste of my money or not?

I have "Ceremony" by The Cult which i think is a great album, it's has a lot of nice rock songs with a bit of native american feel. I highly recommend it, as for other albums by them, i havn't heard them, i always have wanted to get more but never gotten around to it.

Anyone like the cult? I have never got an album fo thiers, but i am today as i keep hearing "she sells sanctuary" so i am going to buy 'love'. Can someone tell me what its like and if it's a waste of my money or not?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

YES! I love the Cult. You should buy "Love" for the songs She Sells Sanctuary, Black Angel, and Love. I also highly reccomend the album "Electric." The songs Love Removal Machine and Electric Ocean are top notch. Def buy those 2 to start, you won't be dissapointed.