Green Day - We Are The Champions

swlabr

Who thinks that they killed that song? They shouldn't have done it. I thought it was terrible. He couldn't hit any of the high notes (not a surprise) but w.e. It sucked ass!

Opinions?

Edited by War_Pig

unfortunatly I missed most of Live 8.... just saw one song from crue....

I am going to have to wait for all this to be on the internet.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It would have only been worth watching if you would have had BBC 1 or something. MTV/VH1 killed it! They showed more commercials than actual performances. It was crap! And when they did show a 'good' performance, it was cut like halfway through! During the Pink Floys reunion they were talking through 'Comforably Numb'! Crap I'm telling you! It was a good show though. Hope someone uploads a BBC 1 recording.

Back to Green Day <_< It was just terrible. Can't even describe it! Imma deff have nightmares :scared:

Who thinks that they killed that song? They shouldn't have done it. I thought it was terrible. He couldn't hit any of the high notes (not a surprise) but w.e. It sucked ass!

Opinions?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

they ruin everything, they just plain suck.

Green day sucks at every song they have ever preformed.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Green Day's show at Roskilde was fantastic, one of the best of the whole festival (yes, much better than VR). Of course it's hard to beat Black Sabbath's playlist but this was easily one of the coolest performences I've ever seen.

I guess it's easy for you to say "it sucks" about everything you don't know shit about.

It certainly has become cool to mock Greenday !! So mock away, yeh they suck. I'm not going to give a reason, but they were shit, and the fact that they are greenday renders their cover of "We are the champions" shit, even if it was really good, its still shit.

My god, what a bunch of sheep. No offence but why would you post in a thread just to say excactly the same thing as everybody else, worse still to slag something off. Things like, "im not gonna give a reason but they suck" or a mere "yes" to agree with the statement before isn't terribly constructive or creative now, is it? Its been made plain obvious soooooo many times before that a large percentage of you think GD suck, which is fine, but we are entering 'broken record' territory, its just extremely predictable at this point. Shall i start a thread on how Hitler was a bad man and you can all respond with "yes, he was terrible, wasnt he?" i mean, come on...

green day sucks ... I never liked that band .... they are just little sex pistols wannabes

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i dont like them either but they did we are the champions pretty good , i dont u see u bein famous and makin music like them , so everyone should be quiet :D:D:D

After Live 8 i just hated them more then i ever have. they totally dissed freddy and the crue by have green day sing it. freddy would have been dissappointed... RIP

they should of had VR sing it

GD have been playing that song in the whole American Idiot tour and it's just a great cover to be played, and they are amazing at it with the piano thing and all the stuff.

Besides Billie Joe's voice is better everyday, and the audience of Berlin love it... I would have given anything to be there at that moment :)