RETURN

gnr80

Guest Riie

arent they from norway?? my cousin owns a couple of albums with em.. they are rally good.. gonna download some from dc now, thanks for reminding me of them :)

arent they from norway?? my cousin owns a couple of albums with em.. they are rally good.. gonna download some from dc now, thanks for reminding me of them :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah, they are from norway..sorry for that.

my favorite song....

I had a tape of that band when I was 12 years old...and I don't know what the name of that group was....when I was older, I went to any second hand record shop in my city and sing the chorus "by-bye jonny bye-bye" and ask, if someone know that band,,,and after alot of singing and a lot of record stores...one guy know that that band, and he got an LP from "return"..it was a best of called "Replay"..and it was that record, that I had on tape.

I don't know, if anyone can understand what it means, to find a record, what you searching for soo long...it's great :-)

I love that record and I want more of that group.

these are the records they released before "Replay" (1991)

TO THE TOP - 1987

ATTITUDES - 1988

STRAIGHT DOWN THE LINE - 1989

FOURPLAY - 1990

if anybody here, who had that records .. please help

When I was young I used to mix Return with Europe.... never could tell those two bands apart.

Anyway, they got some good songs. but the best norwegian band in that category in that era is still TNT. their songs 10000 lovers and everyone's a star is what got me into music.