Admin/Mod tags

Almost Famous

Dude, I can't believe that you made a thread about this. Why the hell didn't you just PM Eric to get your answer. Next question. Why is the sky blue ??? Eric ??

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Maybe other people had the same question?

Like moi :book:

Imagine if every time someone wondered about something Eric received a PM... not practical at all.

Dude, I can't believe that you made a thread about this. Why the hell didn't you just PM Eric to get your answer. Next question. Why is the sky blue ??? Eric ??

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dude, not a need to be an asshole about it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I just think that in the 7 months that you've been a member and over 5000 posts later that you are just running out of material Axlander. hahaha, Don't take it personal man, you gotta expect some ball busting going on in here. You contribute allot more to the forum than most people do but maybe relax a bit too...

I wouldnt worry Axlander. Theres been 250 people (or there abouts) come in to see the answer, so youve asked a good Q. I too came in to see the answer.

Havent you noticed that there are people in here, not to contribute to anything to do with GNR, but only to bitch at everyone else? :lol:

The "ADMIN,", "MODERATOR", "SUPER MODERATOR", and soon to be "NEWS REPORTER" images is a great idea I came accross when visiting one of the many LINUX Forums I visit.

It makes it so much easier for members to notice who is responsible for the Forums. :)

As for the size, I'm sure you'll get used to them.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

News Reporter? What are they suppose to do?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nothing on a GNR forum.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:laugh: I actually laughed a little at that :lol:

:krider:

Listen, I come on this forum to escape the shit I've got to deal with at home. I don't come on here to get made fun of, or to get more shit from people. I mean, if you didn't care about this then, why even view this topic? If you view this thread, and don't like it, why reply and be an asshole about shit? I noticed something new, and I was curious. Big deal. If some one else would have made this thread, would the people have been assholes to them as well? No, I doubt it. There is enough shit in the other sections to bitch about, but when I've got a simple question, I get flamed for it. That is fuckin' stupid. Maybe this forum would be better off with out me...I'm just so sick of it and sick of the bullshit flaming for asking a question. Maybe, I should just leave...I wonder how many people would notice, I don't think anyone would really.

Listen, I come on this forum to escape the shit I've got to deal with at home. I don't come on here to get made fun of, or to get more shit from people. I mean, if you didn't care about this then, why even view this topic? If you view this thread, and don't like it, why reply and be an asshole about shit? I noticed something new, and I was curious. Big deal. If some one else would have made this thread, would the people have been assholes to them as well? No, I doubt it. There is enough shit in the other sections to bitch about, but when I've got a simple question, I get flamed for it. That is fuckin' stupid. Maybe this forum would be better off with out me...I'm just so sick of it and sick of the bullshit flaming for asking a question. Maybe, I should just leave...I wonder how many people would notice, I don't think anyone would really.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:huh:

Relax Axlander. There was nothing wrong with your question.

Everybody has their own opinions. Don't take it so seriously dude.

Peace.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dude, i wouldn't notice or care...i could talk to you an AIM

by the way after that rose alience shit ad my ankle braking...i start think, meditating and i realize two thing ...god is an illusion/bullshit and most of these forum members need to bet up on other forum members so that they feel better...just deal with it and "fuck 'em" ...stay dude...or actually leave...i like maynaise (& mustard) ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, I can answer that one. The sky is blue because I said so.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No the correct answer is this:

You dont bother Eric with Pm's of questions about what colour the sky is. He's too busy sorting out all the reports and fixin' things. You have to ask a "Supporter" those types of questions.

So - the sky is blue cause molecules in the air scatter blue light from the sun more than they scatter red light. When we look towards the sun at sunset, we see red and orange colours because the blue light has been scattered out and away from the line of sight.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh please, cmon dude. Dont need to act like a fucking drama queen. People thought this was a stupid thread (yes including me), big fucking deal! Dont be such a crybaby, relax.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dude it is called the internet its always going to happen, you just have to relax and not take it seriously. If you are going to get serious then maybe you should go

Hey quit dumping on him cause he's asked a question. Theres only one way to find out something - ASK. If you on the other hand arent interested in the question or the answer, maybe dont open the thread, or better still, try that unfamiliar place called the real world for a while.  :rolleyes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Girl that was one of your best posts until now :kiss:

So, so right .

When you don't like one thread , don't fuckin post , alright ?! is so easy to do that.

I don't get why people feel the need to post on a thread they think is ridiculous or something .

When that happens to me , what i do is "LEAVE THE THREAD"

Plus i don't see anything wrong with his question , the forum has suffere some changes, is normal that some questions, doubts show up

Axlander , don't say that nobody would notice if you leave .

I already told you in a pm , once that i would miss you if you left .

And trying to be on topic , those tags don't bother me much.

I think is a good idea, because somtimes the new members need to ask something to a mood or administrator and have to ask on the forum who thy are, like this they will know

Edited by love&hates

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

There would be quite a reduction in posts - j/k. Don't worry dude, everyone has problems but i've always found it wise not to take it out on other people, especially those who you don't know.

Peace.

R.

I came to this forum to shoot the shit.

Though I do notice A LOT of assholes being pricks to newer members when a simple mistake is made. This has nothing to do with Axlander or anyone who posted here but the number of just negative assholes towards "newbies" or whatever is horrible.

Though it would end up cutting down on bandwidth use, because a lot of those people end up leaving and never posting again.

Edited by Anagram Of Oral Sex

I came to this forum to shoot the shit.

Though I do notice A LOT of assholes being pricks to newer members when a simple mistake is made. This has nothing to do with Axlander or anyone who posted here but the number of just negative assholes towards "newbies" or whatever is horrible.

Though it would end up cutting down on bandwidth use, because a lot of those people end up leaving and never posting again.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

remember you must be a member now to gain acces to this forum, that is having a huge impact on regisrations..

Gunsguy

On the contrary, NEWS REPORTERS have been most helpful in many ways (FAQ Forum, NEWS, gathering interesting facts, getting facts straight, report to moderator tool, and much much more).

They have earned their title and I feel it is totally appropriate to highlight their role on the Forum by having their own tag!

In less than 30 days, a new section of the Forum will be unveiled where they will have a special role. :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oooooh -- Is it going to be a "real news" section, where only they/admins/mods can post threads?

Because that would be cool. B)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Actually Highvoltage thats a great idea!

So please, thats something that you should at least think of.