PINK FLOYD

vr1981

Is`t it kind of sad that they used live 8 to show thier goodbye?that`s not cool.....

I love pink floyd,but they could atract a bigger concert without live 8

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They didn't do it to show their goodbye. They did it because Bob ask them to join this event, because it is for a good cause. If there hadn't been live 8, we would probably never had seen them together again.

Guest gnr>everything
Is`t it kind of sad that they used live 8 to show thier goodbye?that`s not cool.....

I love pink floyd,but they could atract a bigger concert without live 8

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thats not y they did it...pink floyd is one of the most selfless bands...they wer never in it for the money or fame

They are old, the photos show that, but they're music is not... it is timeless... and their performance is flawless.

All the members do a couple shows a year pretty much.... Gilmour and Waters have even done decent-sized tours recently.

I think that they should do a mini-tour here and there, or a couple one-offs each year. Give people SOME chance.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I must agree, they are in noway too old to do Pink Floyd. They are old yes, but there are a lot of bands that are kickin some serious ass while they are over 50, hell even over 60 (Rolling Stones)...

They looked good on stage and it sounded superb!