Project Paradise City

Wow!! Very good, considering you've been playing only for half a year!! When I played half a year I was still playing Let's Twist Again on my crappy acoustic...

Where did you find this backingtrack??

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Backingtrack as in drums and bass? If so, check out www.bluepunchmonkey.com. Credits to the author of that site! The guitarkaraoke is pure genious! :) Has 9 out of 12 AFD songs! And some UYI songs.

Edited by backslazh

thats great. how long have you been playing (i think you said it before, but i cant find the post  :scared: )

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I've played since January. And I hope to start a band soon. That would be cool!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:shocked::shocked::shocked: i play since january last year. i play everyday, but i find your outro solo too fast for me (maybe im wrong, but either way, your damn good). the fastest thing i can play is the intro solo of fade to black and thunderstrcuk :P

Well I'll be honest with you, I can tell you've been playing 6 mos. Not trying to knock you or sound like a dick here, I think its great you've got great improv for how long you've been playing. Plus it sounded bettert than Jimmy Page in half the vids I've seen of him. Just work on precision more and you should nail it.

OK got some of the drum and bass tracks...let's see if I can put my guitar and Axl impression where my mouth is...(don't know where else it would go) but I'll try SCOM (god i hate when people abbreviate that song...stupid acronyms.

• 2 weeks later...
:blink: a half year?!?!

How long do you play on your guitar on a day?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well. One day I might play a couple of hours, and another day I only play 10-20 min. But I don't learn new songs and practise as much anymore as I used to do :( Stupid me