For more security

Axl_morris

My sig.

I'm a little pissed right now, so what the fuck is going on???

I know it was him. Now this might be in the wrong section (it couldn't really fit into any) So this thread is for him...a paracite looking to fufil his fuckin' paracitic needs. This person truly is a double talkin' jive mother fucker!

To whoever has the power please BAN HIM.

I know Axl wouldn't be pleased and would like W.Axl.Kev banned, think of us (the forum) being a GNR show I am Axl you people are the fans and W.Axl.Kev is the dick causing trouble and I'm hauling him out of the concert. The admin do it as they are security. Ok, a little sarcastic there, but seriously, It's not funny get him banned.

And it appears he posted once on my account 2/3 days ago on a topic about Robin Fink...

EDIT:

just so this thread has some discussion about GNR...

What are the chances of CD having more than 15 tracks?

Edited by admin

My sig.

I know it was him. Now this might be in the wrong section (it couldn't really fit into any) So this thread is for him...a paracite looking to fufil his fuckin' paracitic needs. This person truly is a double talkin' jive mother fucker!

I know Axl wouldn't be pleased and would like W.Axl.Kev banned, think of us (the forum) being a GNR show I am Axl you people are the fans and W.Axl.Kev is the dick causing trouble and I'm hauling him out of the concert. The admin do it as they are security. Ok, a little sarcastic there, but seriously, It's not funny get him banned.

And it appears he posted once on my account 2/3 days ago on a topic about Robin Fink...

I don't know if the two of you are playing games with each other or what.

Somebody "hacked" W.Axl Kev's account last week and changed his sig. You wouldn't happen to know anything about that would ya Axl_Morris?

At the time, I suggested he change his password and not tell anybody what it is. So, I'll make the same suggestion to you: Change your password and don't tell anybody what it is!

My sig.

I don't know if the two of you are playing games with each other or what.

Somebody "hacked" W.Axl Kev's account last week and changed his sig. You wouldn't happen to know anything about that would ya Axl_Morris?

At the time, I suggested he change his password and not tell anybody what it is. So, I'll make the same suggestion to you: Change your password and don't tell anybody what it is!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

2 wrongs don't make a right...Plus I thought I was on my account at the time and at the risk of looking stupid I had cripple him in some way or another.

I could change my password but...

1). He accessed it from my house where I mistakinly forgot to log out. He's even posted on my account from a friends house from where I forgot to log out as well... That's why I changed his, a taste of his own medicine.

2). I shouldn't have too

Then again, the sig I have right now was removed by an admin a little over a week ago for being to big, even though I've seen people with bigger signatures?WTF is up with that?

Ok people please listen.

Everything he described in the opening post, he done to me a week before hand so really hes a hipocrit.

Case closed.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

1). I never leaked personal information about you, but you did to me about the army. And you told lies as well.

2). It's spelled "hypocrite"

:lol: Do you two know each other in real life?

Just change your passwords and have done with it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

As opposed to this NOT being real life? ;)

Nah, I don't know him, he broke into my house accessed mygnrforum, see he's bad - BAN HIM

He also touches kids.

BAN HIM

He also touches kids.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you make another comment like that you might not be far behind :drevil:

R.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If that were the case you'd find quite a few less members here, as I have seen many an insult on hear. Anyway, why back chat a moderator, right?

BAN HIM

He also touches kids.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you make another comment like that you might not be far behind :drevil:

R.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If that were the case you'd find quite a few less members here, as I have seen many an insult on hear. Anyway, why back chat a moderator, right?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think the point of saying something about child molestation as a joke is wrong, it is a very serious matter..

Gunsguy

User accounts are extremely secure.

But even the most secure system always rely on two very basic principles:

1) don't let anyone know your password

2) Log off when you are finished browsing the Forum

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok, thanks.

The forum rules!

Although a 'delete' feature wouldn't go a miss... :unsure: