For more security

Axl_morris

I touch kids?

What the hell is wrong with you? Look you done all of this to begin with. What goes around comes around.

You changed my signature, looked through my personal stuff...I did it right back. Your a bit of a pyscho to be honest...

Saying someone touches little kids? What kind of sick fucking twit are you? That is just wrong to even joke about, you really deserve a warning for that comment. That is just wrong, sick and perverted. Also, since the problem is solved, Eric or a Mod should lock this thread, before the 'touches kids' thing gets out of control.

Saying someone touches little kids? What kind of sick fucking twit are you? That is just wrong to even joke about, you really deserve a warning for that comment. That is just wrong, sick and perverted. Also, since the problem is solved, Eric or a Mod should lock this thread, before the 'touches kids' thing gets out of control.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't think the problem was 'solved' just brought to light.

Well, I've heard Axl saying things that can be concidered just as bad, yet I wouldn't hear you complain about him. Or any other member for that fact.

I touch kids?

What the hell is wrong with you? Look you done all of this to begin with. What goes around comes around.

You changed my signature, looked through my personal stuff...I did it right back. Your a bit of a pyscho to be honest...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, you did it right back, I was going to take it as a joke but it's what you left wasn't cool.

On the computer all the time - I spend about 2 and a half hours a day in total I rarely watch TV and I rarely play my Xbox and my music is on hear!

I have no job? - I'm 16, I've been out of school a month. You don't have a job, you do a paid favour, and you've admitted that.

I failed to get in the army? - True, but I'm going back in a few weeks.

I'm a loser? - As apposed to you being a winner?

I could of left a sig saying you've never kissed a girl or something like that - but I never...

Edited by Axl_morris

Then again, the sig I have right now was removed by an admin a little over a week ago for being to big, even though I've seen people with bigger signatures?WTF is up with that?

So you put it right back there, dumbass? If the admin removed it, then there's obviously a problem. Use your head, fool.

The filesize of your signature is more than double what this forum allows. People may have sigs that look larger, but their filesize (which is what's important) is smaller.

I don't even know why i'm bothering to do this -- Seeing as you've acted like a total wimp this entire topic. But here's a resized version of your sig. I touched up the weird shading too:

Gmorrisssigcopy.jpg

Stop being a tool. If you want to have an argument with your friend, then use the PM system.

Then again, the sig I have right now was removed by an admin a little over a week ago for being to big, even though I've seen people with bigger signatures?WTF is up with that?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So you put it right back there, dumbass? If the admin removed it, then there's obviously a problem. Use your head, fool.

The filesize of your signature is more than double what this forum allows. People may have sigs that look larger, but their filesize (which is what's important) is smaller.

I don't even know why i'm bothering to do this -- Seeing as you've acted like a total wimp this entire topic. But here's a resized version of your sig. I touched up the weird shading too:

Gmorrisssigcopy.jpg

Stop being a tool. If you want to have an argument with your friend, then use the PM system.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well they never explained the reasons, I thought it was my text being to long (I had a differant quoute before). Besides Axl would of put it right back up...

Now I'm confused if I should argue back your insults or be thankful for the sig being changed... :unsure:

Lightin' up buddy!