Singers or bands that you hate the most

gnrbest

Well the "singer" that I hate the most is named belinda, she's spaniand but lives in Mexico, I hate her look, trying to imitate Avril Lavigne, her fuckin music, their stupids lyrics, i gotta recognize her concert are always full, of children, no one serius like her music, well i have a clase mate who is the president of her fan club in this country, but she's another stupid, she never says that to her friends(the boys), but with the women she always says belinda is the best singer ever, and she always say behind me that GNR is a shit. I hate them both, but the worst thing is that every momento on any radio station the play a song of her, ion the t.v thy're always talkin about her and all the peope hate her all of them, but the children and my fuckin clasemate

look a belinda's song translated into english:

"

say good bye to your boyfriend NOW/ that fool nice girl, there are so many like her, she thinks that is a pleasure that you fell on her spiderweb, yeah

"

look ate her

azoteabelind%20037.jpg

azoteabelind%20045.jpg

I hate heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I hate when she gives interviews, with her stupid vouce sayin' "ay... sí...."

And her music is a SHIT , she says that is punk music, hahahaha, just her mom believes it, that's another thing she always goes to her tours with her mommy, daddy, litlle brother and her puppy.

:fuckyou: hate her :fuckyou:

I don't understand, why if she has the oportunity to make good music, she doesn't!!!, her songs have the same rythm, I can't compare songs like NR or estranged, they are masterpieces and comparing with that fuckin stupid child, the GNR songs are GOG!, well I have had this reserved, I had never said this.

Tell me wich artists do you hate and what's your opinion about this stupid named belinda

Edited by gnrbest

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate the Goo Goo Dolls. I just saw one of their videos on VH1 and could only stand about 15 seconds of it before I started hyperventilating and feeling ill and to prevent my ears from bleeding I quickly ran to the CD player and threw in some Rage Against the Machine, "Killing in the Name" specifically. I feel much better now but I'm still a little shaken up...

azoteabelind%20037.jpg

That grl looks like she is 12.. :huh:

but i cant stand Hillary Duff. she is lame i mean really come on. is she a a actress or a shitty singer? her songs are trash and so is her style. i just think she is stupid and a sell out and it gets on my nervus how every one thinks she is so great lol. but yeah.. :lol:

Edited by Rock n roll child

Slipknot,Limb Bizkit,Linkin Park,SOAD,POD(basicly every nu-metal band in the world)

every trance,techno,DnB,house,hardstyle artist in the world

every hip-hop and rap artist in the world

every teen pop artist in the world

I hate Hillary Duff , Slipknot , Eminem and Gwen Stefani.

Also any pop artist , any DJ and any rapper.

But the worst artist of them all is fuckin 50 CENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :fuckyou::angry:

I hate him so fuckin much !!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Edited by Axel1304

If you come down to Peru and put radio station 104.7, then you'll get the most shitty music ever.

Spanish lyrics, idiotic guitars, what's up with the percussion, really poppy beats ... Dude, it makes me angry. It's even worse than Belinda, and I've heard Belinda, man she sucks balls, she even had a Top #1 in MTV once here where I live.

The music here is waaaaaay worse than what you Americans get. Anybody who lives in a spanish country understands "lo cagada que esta la musica"!!!

Thank you.

look ate her

azoteabelind%20037.jpg

azoteabelind%20045.jpg

Tell me wich artists do you hate and what's your opinion about this stupid named belinda

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well my opinion is she is HOT!

so is avril lavinge but she cant sing either but i would still like to make music with her :P

and singers i dont like fred durst and scott weiland daniel natasha bedinfield and joss stone and probably every other gay fag pop artist or so they like to call themselve's artist's pfft

Edited by damian A.K.A the next axl rose

Guest gnr>everything

metal, emo, gay 80s stuff(like michael jackson), disco, techno, all rap, rap, rap, rap, rap, and rap

edit: rap

Edited by gnr>everything

Emo

Lipsynchers

People who sing music they dont write. AND/OR people who dont even sing the music just lypsinch (i.e., Milli Vanilli)

:krider:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I 2nd. that and let me add I can't stand these so called bands who do nothing but stand on stage with a microphone and sing,with their stupid little dance crap,their band is nothing but a computer.

look ate her

azoteabelind%20037.jpg

azoteabelind%20045.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well my opinion is she is HOT!

so is avril lavinge but she cant sing either but i would still like to make music with her :P

and singers i dont like fred durst and scott weiland daniel natasha bedinfield and joss stone and probably every other gay fag pop artist or so they like to call themselve's artist's pfft

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ewww that grl looks so bad :scared: . but avril lavinge is flippin hot.!!! and her music is okay i only like like 2 songs though

I hate Hillary Duff , Slipknot , Eminem and Gwen Stefani.

Also any pop artist , any DJ and any rapper.

But the worst artist of them all is fuckin 50 CENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :fuckyou:  :angry:

I hate him so fuckin much !!!!!!!!!!!  :angry:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ditto! also... any and all of these cookie cutter "rock bands" of today. 99.5% of them all suck ass, sound alike and put out forgetable music.