and thats not even half of them :D

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

look ate her

azoteabelind%20037.jpg

azoteabelind%20045.jpg

Tell me wich artists do you hate and what's your opinion about this stupid named belinda

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well my opinion is she is HOT!

so is avril lavinge but she cant sing either but i would still like to make music with her :P

and singers i dont like fred durst and scott weiland daniel natasha bedinfield and joss stone and probably every other gay fag pop artist or so they like to call themselve's artist's pfft

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

but avril lavinge is flippin hot.!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:scared::shocked::confused:

look ate her

azoteabelind%20037.jpg

azoteabelind%20045.jpg

Tell me wich artists do you hate and what's your opinion about this stupid named belinda

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well my opinion is she is HOT!

so is avril lavinge but she cant sing either but i would still like to make music with her :P

and singers i dont like fred durst and scott weiland daniel natasha bedinfield and joss stone and probably every other gay fag pop artist or so they like to call themselve's artist's pfft

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

but avril lavinge is flippin hot.!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:scared::shocked::confused:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hot? :scared::confused::confused: how is she hot? She looks somewhere between the ages 10-12. seroiusly.

oh yeah, i hate emo.

Good Charlotte..

The worst band of the world..they have the worst songs,the worst look,the worst musicians..they are a big pile of shite!!Bunch of fuckin' sellout wankers..cunts!

I hate Metallica,Rhapsody,all the emo crap like Simple Plan and Yellowcard,50 cent (the rapping super monkey),Destiny's Child (but I would fuck Beyonce uh) and Blink 1 shitty 2

The Eagles (don henley sucks), The Grateful Dead (Worst Jam Band Ever),  Any hardcore band, Emo sucks as well, Goo Goo Dolls, Kurt Cobain, The Killers (biggest pack of wankers ever)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

how can you hate the eagles :blink: but yea emo does suck but i absulotely HATE My Chemichal Romance and Hawthorne Heights(whatever its spelled) with a passion. Damn Emo. :anger:

Anything emo

Anything indie

Anything britpop

Anything numetal

Any of those fake left wing 'I hate the government and the corporations' bands *cough* Green Day *cough*

Anything pop-punk

Anything attempting to be punk

Anything R&B what a fake ass genre guys that cant rap

All of this new skool rap

Grown men singing songs for 8yr old girls. How can they do it?

Get rid of all these genres and bring back HAIR METAL! You know you want it.

Avril Lavigne, Ashlee simpson, Good Charlotte, Simple Plan,

and Hawthorne Hights and stuff like that :ph34r:

I don't really like the "emo" music

I can't stand their voices :scared:

but I do like this one song called Konstantine ( I think thats how its spelled?)by something corporate :ph34r:

Well the "singer" that I hate the most is named belinda, she's spaniand but lives in Mexico, I hate her look, trying to imitate Avril Lavigne, her fuckin music, their stupids lyrics, i gotta recognize her concert are always full, of children, no one serius like her music, well i have a clase mate who is the president of her fan club in this country, but she's another stupid, she never says that to her friends(the boys), but with the women she always says belinda is the best singer ever, and she always say behind me that GNR is a shit. I hate them both, but the worst thing is that every momento on any radio station the play a song of her, ion the t.v thy're always talkin about her and all the peope hate her all of them, but the children and my fuckin clasemate

look a belinda's song translated into english:

"

say good bye to your boyfriend NOW/ that fool nice girl, there are so many like her, she thinks that is a pleasure that you fell on her spiderweb, yeah

"

look ate her

azoteabelind%20037.jpg

azoteabelind%20045.jpg

I hate heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I hate when she gives interviews, with her stupid vouce sayin' "ay... sí...."

And her music is a SHIT , she says that is punk music, hahahaha, just her mom believes it, that's another thing she always goes to her tours with her mommy, daddy, litlle brother and her puppy.

:fuckyou:  hate her :fuckyou:

I don't understand, why if she has the oportunity to make good music, she doesn't!!!, her songs have the same rythm, I can't compare songs like NR or estranged, they are masterpieces and comparing with that fuckin stupid child, the GNR songs are GOG!, well I have had this reserved, I had never said this.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

All I can say is is that she IS FUCKING HOTT

Guest Twisted Metal
Slipknot,Limb Bizkit,Linkin Park,SOAD,POD(basicly every nu-metal band in the world)

every trance,techno,DnB,house,hardstyle artist in the world

every hip-hop and rap artist in the world

every teen pop artist in the world

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well said

i hate all the "artists" who have there record companys write their songs for them and then make a big deal when they help write the lirycs to one song on their album. i also hate what ppl call "new school" punk like good charlotte, simple plan, sum 41, blink 182... how can ppl even THINK of comparing that shit to punk??

Edited by iloveaxlmore