Computer Literate

UltraMav

Depends on what video software your using...btw this should be in the SUPPORT section before a mod PMS's on you ;)

You may need another video viewer like quicktime or windows media player. Also your browser sometimes has to do with it as well. Also are you using Mac or PC?

:krider:

Oh yeah I guess this would go better in support, I forget that that part of the forum even exists.  To keep it here "What videos to you like to stream?" There now it's Anythin Goes  :P .  And it's a PC.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok so what Video-playing software do you have and whats your browser?

lol and I like to stream WTTF 2004 :P

Well I have Quicktime and Windows Media Player, but I assume I need the Windows file to work since it's on video.msn.com.  I use Internet Explorer.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Shit...that covers like pretty much every type of file except Real Player :blink:

Whats your internet connection? Maybe its not streaming because it hasnt completely buffered it yet.

I'm trying to watch the new NIN video on video.msn.com and it's not working.  I've had this problem with other streaming videos in the past and I was wondering if anyone could help me, do I need to download something?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have trouble getting the MSN one to work too.

Try this link to see the vid:

mms://msent.wmod.llnwd.net/a304/o2/msftmsne/Prod/wmv/v9/Video/44/45/69/101694544.wmv