Black Crowes

UziSuicide05

It was a nice band. But don't forget that Chris Robinson said a lot of shit about Axl back in the '90s.

Doesn't bother me at all. Who cares?

I used to listen to the Crowes quite a bit, but Chris's voice gets a teensy bit whiny after a while, which is why I cut back a bit. But the music was superb.

Rock n roll!!!!

Yeah I love this band. I sort of lost them for a bit after Southern Harmony. Like those albums 3 Snakes, then Amorica. I got the last one with them all in white on the cover. I forgot about them some how.

Shake Your Money Maker is amazing.

I want all their albums. I was thinking of just going into record store and getting them all. Is there a box set yet???

I had a limited edition version of a singel which had "Darling of the underground press" on it. I also recorded this live show back in the day on tape of them doing material off SYM with Ry Cooder. Boomer's Story was really good.

"This room smells like a hotel illness"

I'm gonna see them on Friday with Tom Petty!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Argh! I envy you :angry::D I would have seen them when they passed around here (Miami, Fl), but couldn't cough up money for tickets. Im poor <_< I think they are kick ass. Straight to the point blues-rock. While the Grundge scene was taking over in the 90's, The Black Crowes remained true to their roots and kept the Rn'R name alive rock3 Shake Your Money Maker is great. Haven't had the chance to get the other records. Lack of money :( But I will soon :)

Lataz!

Oh yes, Olga if you read this...TAKE PICS OF THE SHOW FOR ME! Do it out of sympathy since I couldn't see them! :lol:

Edited by War_Pig

I'm gonna see them on Friday with Tom Petty!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

been hesitating, they're coming up to Portland, Oregon soon too. I like the Crows better than Petty so...maybe I'll go. Tell us how it was k?

But I got my Stones ticket...I'm happy about that! rock3

Stones tour as well. Wonder if they come to China? I saw the Crowes in London support THe Stones. Crowes had this rug in the middle of the stage. To be honest I could hardly hear them. It was on the Voodoo Lounge tour. First song was Not Fade Away. Pretty good. GNR in 91 was better tho, Perfect Crime, enuff said.