Mars Volta vs Muse

Ringo

wich is better?  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

im going with mars volta cause i like all the crazy sounds and shit they make. and their mexican and im mexican and we're cool

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I've only heard a little of Mars Volta, but i own every Muse album, so i'm voting Muse cos i love em they are pure brilliance. And plus they are white, and so am i, and we all know white people are evil.

I like both a lot, and they would be great bands... IF they could actually get somebody that could sing.

That's my biggest complaint in today's music.... if you search hard enough to find a band that the music doesn't totally suck... the singer will totally suck. There seems to be no originality in today's voices... they are all basically the same... and the voice they all try to emulate is an annoying one.

I like both a lot, and they would be great bands... IF they could actually get somebody that could sing.

That's my biggest complaint in today's music.... if you search hard enough to find a band that the music doesn't totally suck... the singer will totally suck. There seems to be no originality in today's voices... they are all basically the same... and the voice they all try to emulate is an annoying one.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How can you call Matt Bellamy's voice non original. It's highly original, he's not trying to emulate anyone else, he also has amazing range, its a shame actully because i would like our band to cover some Muse songs but i can't hit the high notes easily. When as i have no trouble with GN'R songs (that says somthing)

Anyway, i actully quite like his voice, and so do alot of others.

I loved what Cedric and Omar produced while in At The Drive In,Mars Volta is just more complexed.You can tell they are influenced by such legends as Floyd and King Crimson.Lyrically brilliant.I also really like Muse.It's a tough one as I am familar with both and play them quite abit.Both have alot of energy and rawness to them.

I'll go with Mars Volta...

I loved what Cedric and Omar produced while in At The Drive In,Mars Volta is just more complexed.You can tell they are influenced by such legends as Floyd and King Crimson.Lyrically brilliant.I also really like Muse.It's a tough one as I am familar with both and play them quite abit.Both have alot of energy and rawness to them.

I'll go with Mars Volta...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i agree,

omar rodrigez is a clever guitarist with all the sounds and awsomeness. they are both swell but i deffinatly choose volta. i also saw them live and they were just as good ;)

Everyone who hasn't heard Mars Volta download 'The Widow' now.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'd recommend listening to their albums......but most of all, go check them out live. Your jaws will dislocate then you will have to wait for the house lights to come on so you can find yours and put it back on your face. B)