Censorship...

Gigger

I like the way you've censored the word Sp1 at (without the space in between the 1 and the a), shows your prejudices pretty clearly.

I dunno what's more moronic, the blatant hatred of another website, which essentially has the same goals as this one, or the fact that you feel the need to censor it? :drevil:

No doubt Madison was behind this... Funny that a journalist believes in censorship, surely it's the antithesis of what you do for a living? :P

C'est la vie I suppose.

I like the way you've censored the word Sp1 at (without the space in between the 1 and the a), shows your prejudices pretty clearly.

I dunno what's more moronic, the blatant hatred of another website, which essentially has the same goals as this one, or the fact that you feel the need to censor it?  :drevil:

No doubt Madison was behind this... Funny that a journalist believes in censorship, surely it's the antithesis of what you do for a living?  :P

C'est la vie I suppose.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hmmm... . :huh: .

I dunno what's more moronic, the blatant hatred of another website, which essentially has the same goals as this one, or the fact that you feel the need to censor it?  :drevil:

No doubt Madison was behind this... Funny that a journalist believes in censorship, surely it's the antithesis of what you do for a living?  :P

C'est la vie I suppose.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Madison is a journalist :huh: I thought she worked on Wall Street :blink:

Gigger,

The quality of the articles is very much in question and there was also a great deal of exaggeration:

-Basically, they post unsubstantiated rumors (which are usually based on speculation and opinion).

-Other times, they take totally unrelated events, make assumptions and then post the assumptions as fact.

-We go to a great deal of time and effort to be sure that the news we present to our members as "news" is accurate and trustworthy. If someone wants to speculate or offer an opinion, that's fine. But to start a thread claiming an opinion is fact is not cool.

Recently, they posted "part 4" of an interview with Brain. (Yes, they've even resorted to "splitting up" the interviews so that they can continue to start new threads).

-elsewhere has proven over and over again that it is neither reliable nor credible when it comes to posting news.

-It's usually the same few people posting the elsewhere stuff all the time - most of whom are mods over there: Gigger, elsewhere, Sergitou, and Krissirge..

***This reflects the opinion of the moderating team.