DIO IS GOING TO BE IN THE NEW TENACIOUS D MOVIE!!!

Battlehawk

Ronnie James Dio recently spoke with "The Hairball John Radio Show" about his major motion picture debut in the upcoming Jack Black movie.

"I am doing a movie that Jack Black is doing," Dio said. "Jack, of course, was in one of our videos, our last video that was called 'Push'. Jack and Kyle Gass from TENACIOUS D were in that video and I got to be a good friend of Jack's, who is a brilliant person and the most intense guy I know. He loves the music that the classic rock people have made, loves the music he grew up with, so he is doing a film called 'Tenacious D – The Pick of Destiny' and he asked me to be part of it. I play myself in the film and sing part of a song that Jack and Kyle wrote. I have already done the track and I will be doing the filming on July 15th, so that is something for me to look forward to because it was a lot of fun and I am now a member of the Screen Actors Guild, which means that I can do a lot more parts now."

Best News I've Heard All Fucking Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!