MYGNRFORUM.COM latest news

sabre

Right so, weve recently got the newswire section right, and before we had that there was a little thing at the top which showed the last topic in the discussion and news section. (as shown)

question6ya.jpg

Well now we have the newswire section should the little thing at the top show the last topic in the newswire section instead of the news and discussion section? Someone might have noticed this already, just a thought.

Edited by sabre

Yeah I noticed this section of the forum as well...IMO I think its for the better of the forum so you can see the REAL news vs. w/e is in the discussion section of the forum.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah.

Now we need the newest topic of Newswire to be on the Latest News line, instead of the newest topic of Discussion & News.

Yeah I noticed this section of the forum as well...IMO I think its for the better of the forum so you can see the REAL news vs. w/e is in the discussion section of the forum.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah.

Now we need the newest topic of Newswire to be on the Latest News line, instead of the newest topic of Discussion & News.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

As in the point of this thread?

Very good suggestion sabre.

This suggestion has also been made recently.

I had intended on doing so, thanks for brigning it up.

You'll now notice that the latest news link at the top of the Forum now links directly to the last NEWS article in the GUNS N ROSES RELATED NEWSWIRE thread. :)