The Beatles

Yamisonic

Do you like the Beatles?  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Av yeah I like some of the Beatles.

Like when they turned a bit away from that pop-idea.

Went to see McCartney last year, Hey Jude was amazing ;)

But yeah I'm more into like Love You To, Yellow Submarine, Tomorrow Never Knows. It's more in my Genre.

I've said this many times Beatles 62-66 ( ugh) but from 67-70 , really cool , I mean terrific songs and albums . To me they were almost two different bands and you can hear it in the songs style and attiude that they had , a huge change from what they started out as .

Peace GnR Nation :shades:

absolutly despise the Beatles,the most overrated band in the history of music

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

aren't you the one who only listens to all this noise and screams which some people call music named "metal" ?

Edited by Spoon87

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

aren't you the one who only listens to all this noise and screams which some people call music named "metal" ?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

exactly,still better then those 4 no talents,who only got famous because of their pretty boy looks...thank you Beatles for starting such an annoying trend

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

exactly,still better then those 4 no talents,who only got famous because of their pretty boy looks...thank you Beatles for starting such an annoying trend

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

so you say John Lennon had no talent? Paul McCartney has no talent? George Harrison had no talent`? yeah sure, they have and had more talent than your ugly, hairy cupcakes which only scream and make some dumb noises with their instruments...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

so you say John Lennon had no talent? Paul McCartney has no talent? George Harrison had no talent`? yeah sure, they have and had more talent than your ugly, hairy cupcakes which only scream and make some dumb noises with their instruments...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

.... which still are too advanced for The Beatles

Edited by krissirge

The Beatles are the greatest band ever. Everyone who says they are over-rated have never heard an actual album by them in their life, no matter how much they lie about it.

Also, those who say metal is all "screaming and noise" have never heard more than 3 metal songs in their life.

Please expand your horizons before giving an opinion on something you know sweet fuck all about.

Thanks.

Also, those who say metal is all "screaming and noise" have never heard more than 3 metal songs in their life.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i have suffered through one Dragonforce album, through one Napalm Death album and through one Slipknot album...my ears still bleed today sometimes :unsure:

nah serious, imho this all one big mash of noise.

Fair enough you've given some shit metal a go.

Find some good metal and listen to it. I know why you are saying that after listening to that shit but I just get annoyed with people who generalise everything.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:o

Not liking the beatles is a matter of opinion...so that's possible...but saying they have NO tallent is probably one of the dumbest head-up-your-ass statements a person can make.

Unlike music from which you can't actualy make out what the lyrics are, John, Paul and George wrote some of the best music and lyrics in history. Ringo is, eventhough not as good as the others imo, still a good musician.

The music might not be as "complex" as metal... but it doesn't need to be. It's more poetic because of the (relative) simplicity.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

that raises the big question?WHY???

why should we respect music like The Beatles,while most of their fans crealy have no respect for ours.......you say that my comments are dumb?We'll maybe they are,but the same goes for Spoon's metal comments...the same kind of moronic talk that maybe you think i say for the Beatles.

death and black metal aren't noise,most people just say that because they cant hear beyond the vocals...and the growling and screeching is precicly the point of this music,the vocals have to be inhuman.

some people in these genre's are as talented as The Beatles are(we'll for you they are)...(and if I hear strong rejection for this argument,then I say,that The Beatles couldn't write death or black metal anywhere near the masters of these genre's)..I'd like to see John or Paul(would that be possible) growl more than 2 minutes without completly blowing their voices

death and black metal aren't noise,most people just say that because they cant hear beyond the vocals...and the growling and screeching is precicly the point of this music,the vocals have to be inhuman.

some people in these genre's are as talented as The Beatles are(we'll for you they are)...(and if I hear strong rejection for this argument,then I say,that The Beatles couldn't write death or black metal anywhere near the masters of these genre's)..I'd like to see John or Paul(would that be possible) growl more than 2 minutes without completly blowing their voices

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

what's so great about "music" with "inhuman" vocals? what is the point in growling and screeching? what do they want to express with it? do they think they're punished and have to be rebellish in every possible way or do they have such a low self-esteem that they need the attention they get with their style?

what is the point in metal?